WOMEN’S TREMAYA PARKA
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the WOMEN’S TREMAYA PARKA in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 4,200 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! VIPeak Members get free online returns. Everyone gets free returns in-store.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of December 10, 2016 9:12:05 AM EST
Impenetrable moisture barrier to guarantee dryness.
Insulation traps hot air for reduced heat loss and increased warmth.
High-fill power goose down ranging from 550 to 900 fill, the highest quality commercially available.
- Classic parka with waterproof exterior that protects lofty 550-fill down insulation
- Removable zip-off hood
- Removable faux-fur trim at hood
- Adjustable back hood tab with snaps
- Velcro® closure at hood tabs
- Two-way front zip with hidden magnet closure
- Trapunto topstitch detail at front placket
- Military-inspired pocket flaps
- Zip pockets
- Waist tabs with buckle and snaps for adjustability
- Logo plate rivet on left sleeve
- Back elbow darts for sleeve articulation
- Zip at media pocket at left sleeve
- Extended sleeve with snap-up function
- Hidden stretch mittens in cuffs for warmth and convenience
- Heavy-thread topstitch detail throughout
- Quilted hood and body lining
- Embroidered logo on upper right back
- shell: DryVent® 2L—80% polyester, 20% cotton faille weave / lining: 100% recycled polyester taffeta / insulation: 550 fill down
- Avg Weight:
- 1630 g (57.7 oz)
- Length from Center Back:
- Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash
Push towards the summit in wet cold conditions with the protection of our warmest ThermoBall™ jacket. It’s specifically designed for vertical movement with stretch paneling and lightweight yet durable mini-ripstop fabric. Part of the Summit Series™ collection- the world’s finest ...
Delivering mix-and-match layering and weather protection this versatile 3-in-1 jacket system that features a waterproof A-line shell that's crafted with a rounded hem that allows the zip-in 29-inch long insulated liner jacket to peek out. Pair both together in cold ...
Stay one step ahead of winter with this 3-in-1 one convertible system that pairs a waterproof shell jacket with a zip-out insulated jacket. Wear both jackets together on the colder days of the season or wear them separately as weather ...