WOMEN’S TREMAYA PARKA
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the WOMEN’S TREMAYA PARKA in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 4,200 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! VIPeak Members get free online returns. Everyone gets free returns in-store.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of October 27, 2016 1:27:05 PM EDT
Impenetrable moisture barrier to guarantee dryness.
Insulation traps hot air for reduced heat loss and increased warmth.
High-fill power goose down ranging from 550 to 900 fill, the highest quality commercially available.
- Classic parka with waterproof exterior that protects lofty 550-fill down insulation
- Removable zip-off hood
- Removable faux-fur trim at hood
- Adjustable back hood tab with snaps
- Velcro® closure at hood tabs
- Two-way front zip with hidden magnet closure
- Trapunto topstitch detail at front placket
- Military-inspired pocket flaps
- Zip pockets
- Waist tabs with buckle and snaps for adjustability
- Logo plate rivet on left sleeve
- Back elbow darts for sleeve articulation
- Zip at media pocket at left sleeve
- Extended sleeve with snap-up function
- Hidden stretch mittens in cuffs for warmth and convenience
- Heavy-thread topstitch detail throughout
- Quilted hood and body lining
- Embroidered logo on upper right back
- shell: DryVent® 2L—80% polyester, 20% cotton faille weave / lining: 100% recycled polyester taffeta / insulation: 550 fill down
- Avg Weight:
- 1630 g (57.7 oz)
- Length from Center Back:
- Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash
Enjoy full-coverage protection from wet weather with this knee-length waterproof parka that's packed with features to make your everyday commute more comfortable. An internal shoulder harness allows you to slip your arms out of the sleeves and ventilate on the ...