WOMEN’S THERMOBALL™ UTILITY MID BOOTS
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the WOMEN’S THERMOBALL™ UTILITY MID BOOTS in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 0 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of February 18, 2019 11:11:49 AM EST
Impenetrable moisture barrier to guarantee dryness.
Insulation traps hot air for reduced heat loss and increased warmth.
- Women-specific, mid-height boot for warmth in cold weather
- Waterproof nubuck and suede leather
- Water-resistant, baffled, 100% recycled P.E.T. ripstop material for protection
- Waterproof construction keeps feet dry
- PrimaLoft® ThermoBall™ synthetic insulation for warmth
- Product will ship with a secondary, tonal lace option
- Injection-molded, waterproof TPR shell for protection
- TNF Winter Grip® rubber outsole with IcePick® temperature-sensitive lugs for increased traction
- 200g PrimaLoft®
- Approx Weight (½ pair):
- 1 lb 3 oz (540 g)
- Shaft Circ:
- 15" (38 cm)
- Shaft Height:
- 9" (23 cm)
- Limited One-Year Warranty
Ready for sub-zero temperatures this waterproof 200 g insulated women's winter boot is wrapped with a protective yet flexible TPR shell and finished with TNF™ Winter Grip and IcePick temperature-sensitive lug sole for better traction on the frozen ground. Partially ...
Go from section hiker to thru-hiker in these exceptionally comfortable hiking shoes that feature XtraFoam™ midsole technology for lasting support and stability and a highly breathable waterproof Gore-Tex® membrane for infallible protection from any conditions.