WOMEN’S THERMOBALL™ MICROBAFFLE BOOTSIE II
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the WOMEN’S THERMOBALL™ MICROBAFFLE BOOTSIE II in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 900 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! VIPeak Members get free online returns. Everyone gets free returns in-store.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of January 16, 2017 5:47:07 AM EST
Impenetrable moisture barrier to guarantee dryness.
Insulation traps hot air for reduced heat loss and increased warmth.
- Easy-wearing insulated bootie for chilly weather
- Water-resistant, 100% recycled P.E.T. ripstop upper keeps feet dry
- Synthetic mudguard keeps the elements out
- PrimaLoft® ThermoBall™ synthetic insulation for warmth
- Plush, faux-fur collar for comfort and warmth
- OrthoLite® ReBound footbed for long-term cushioning
- Injection-molded EVA outsole for cushioning
- IcePick® temperature-sensitive lugs for increased traction
- Approx Weight (½ pair):
- 8.2 oz (232 g)
- Shaft Circ:
- 12.5" (32 cm)
- Shaft Height:
- 7.5" (19 cm)
- Limited One-Year Warranty
A waterproof bulletproof 8-inch tall boot that's engineered to navigate harsh terrain in sub-zero Arctic conditions and crafted with 400 g PrimaLoft® for adequate insulation in extreme cold. Finished with temperature-sensitive lugs that are designed for unrivaled grip and performance ...
Just because the year's 2013 doesn't mean you have to ditch the past. New retro-inspired winter boot pairs old-school styling with new-school technology and construction for a paramount marriage of style and fit. Made with a waterproof HydroSeal® membrane this ...
Stay warmer while shoveling the driveway at the mountain house or navigating the city streets in this tall fully insulated boot that features a waterproof construction a protective shell and ThermoBallâ¢ powered by PrimaLoftÂ® insulation for warmth in cold wet ...