WOMEN’S THERMOBALL™ LACE II BOOTS
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the WOMEN’S THERMOBALL™ LACE II BOOTS in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 880 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Now offering free online returns on all orders shipped to Canada.
Partially blocks rain/snow to increase breathability.
Insulation traps hot air for reduced heat loss and increased warmth.
When every ounce counts, or you only need something light.
- Lightweight, insulated, above-the-ankle boot for cool-to-cold weather
- Water-resistant, 100% recycled P.E.T. ripstop material keeps feet dry
- Synthetic mudguard keeps the elements out
- PrimaLoft® ThermoBall™ synthetic insulation for warmth
- Oso-fleece collar lining for comfort
- OrthoLite® ReBound footbed for long-term cushioning
- Injection-molded EVA outsole for cushioning
- IcePick® temperature-sensitive lugs for increased traction
- Approx Weight (½ pair):
- 10.2 oz (290 g)
- Shaft Circ:
- 13.5" (34 cm)
- Shaft Height:
- 5.25" (13.5 cm)
- Limited One-Year Warranty