WOMEN’S THERMOBALL™ LACE II BOOTS
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the WOMEN’S THERMOBALL™ LACE II BOOTS in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 800 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! VIPeak Members get free online returns. Everyone gets free returns in-store.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of January 21, 2017 1:25:32 AM EST
Insulation traps hot air for reduced heat loss and increased warmth.
- Lightweight, insulated, above-the-ankle boot for cool-to-cold weather
- Water-resistant, 100% recycled P.E.T. ripstop material keeps feet dry
- Synthetic mudguard keeps the elements out
- PrimaLoft® ThermoBall™ synthetic insulation for warmth
- Oso-fleece collar lining for comfort
- OrthoLite® ReBound footbed for long-term cushioning
- Injection-molded EVA outsole for cushioning
- IcePick® temperature-sensitive lugs for increased traction
- Approx Weight (½ pair):
- 10.2 oz (290 g)
- Shaft Circ:
- 13.5" (34 cm)
- Shaft Height:
- 5.25" (13.5 cm)
- Limited One-Year Warranty
A waterproof bulletproof 8-inch tall boot that's engineered to navigate harsh terrain in sub-zero Arctic conditions and crafted with 400 g PrimaLoft® for adequate insulation in extreme cold. Finished with temperature-sensitive lugs that are designed for unrivaled grip and performance ...
When the leaves start falling and the temperature starts dropping these PrimaLoft® ThermoBall™ insulated boots will keep your feet toasty. Water-resistant materials shed snow and IcePick® temperature-sensitive lugs give you traction on icy surfaces.