WOMEN’S THERMOBALL™ LACE II BOOTS
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the WOMEN’S THERMOBALL™ LACE II BOOTS in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 0 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of February 20, 2019 8:30:56 AM EST
Partially blocks rain/snow to increase breathability.
Insulation traps hot air for reduced heat loss and increased warmth.
When every ounce counts, or you only need something light.
- Lightweight, insulated, above-the-ankle boot for cool-to-cold weather
- Water-resistant, 100% recycled P.E.T. ripstop material keeps feet dry
- Synthetic mudguard keeps the elements out
- PrimaLoft® ThermoBall™ synthetic insulation for warmth
- Oso-fleece collar lining for comfort
- OrthoLite® ReBound footbed for long-term cushioning
- Injection-molded EVA outsole for cushioning
- IcePick® temperature-sensitive lugs for increased traction
- Approx Weight (½ pair):
- 10.2 oz (290 g)
- Shaft Circ:
- 13.5" (34 cm)
- Shaft Height:
- 5.25" (13.5 cm)
- Limited One-Year Warranty
Just because the year's 2013 doesn't mean you have to ditch the past. New retro-inspired winter boot pairs old-school styling with new-school technology and construction for a paramount marriage of style and fit. Made with a waterproof HydroSeal® membrane this ...
A waterproof bulletproof 8-inch tall boot that's engineered to navigate harsh terrain in sub-zero Arctic conditions and crafted with 400 g PrimaLoft® for adequate insulation in extreme cold. Finished with temperature-sensitive lugs that are designed for unrivaled grip and performance ...