notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the WOMEN’S THERMOBALL™ LACE II BOOTS in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 900 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of December 18, 2017 7:28:54 AM EST
Partially blocks rain/snow to increase breathability.
Insulation traps hot air for reduced heat loss and increased warmth.
When every ounce counts, or you only need something light.
- Lightweight, insulated, above-the-ankle boot for cool-to-cold weather
- Water-resistant, 100% recycled P.E.T. ripstop material keeps feet dry
- Synthetic mudguard keeps the elements out
- PrimaLoft® ThermoBall™ synthetic insulation for warmth
- Oso-fleece collar lining for comfort
- OrthoLite® ReBound footbed for long-term cushioning
- Injection-molded EVA outsole for cushioning
- IcePick® temperature-sensitive lugs for increased traction
- Approx Weight (½ pair):
- 10.2 oz (290 g)
- Shaft Circ:
- 13.5" (34 cm)
- Shaft Height:
- 5.25" (13.5 cm)
- Limited One-Year Warranty
She'll love trekking to the slopes or school in these insulated winter-ready boots designed with stylish alpine-inspired knit insets and faux-fur trim. Seam-sealed waterproof construction a lightweight shell and ample (200 g) Heatseeker™ insulation offer versatile protection from the elements. ...
Just because the year's 2013 doesn't mean you have to ditch the past. New retro-inspired winter boot pairs old-school styling with new-school technology and construction for a paramount marriage of style and fit. Made with a waterproof HydroSeal® membrane this ...