WOMEN'S THERMOBALL™ HOODED PARKA
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the WOMEN'S THERMOBALL™ HOODED PARKA in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Insulation traps hot air for reduced heat loss and increased warmth.
Durable Water Repellent
DWR is applied to the face of the fabric to provide the first line of defense against wet weather.
Designed to replicate the qualities of down, but retain them even when wet.
- 30D nylon tafetta with Thermoball insulation
- Shell: 100% nylon 30D
- Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash
- Quilting throughout body
- ThermoBall™ offers the lightweight loft, warmth and compressibility of down with the wet-weather insulating performance of synthetics
- Ultralight, packable synthetic-insulated parka retains warmth, even when wet
- Internal elastic cuff
- Fixed hood
- Two secure zip hand pockets
- Exposed center front zip
- Internal waist adjustability
- Embroidered logo at left chest and back right shoulder
- Internal media pocket with media loop
Developed in partnership with Primaloft, Inc., ThermoBall is a revolution in insulation technology. Unlike traditional continuous-filament synthetic insulation, the small, round PrimaLoft synthetic-fiber clusters closely mimic down clusters, trapping heat within small air pockets to retain warmth. Independent clo testing by Kansas State University has shown that ThermoBall has warmth equivalent to 600 fill goose down. As a result, ThermoBall can offer the lightweight warmth and compressibility of down with the wet-weather insulating performance of synthetic insulation.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of July 10, 2020 7:09:55 PM EDT