notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the WOMEN'S THERMOBALL™ FULL ZIP in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 1,990 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of April 21, 2018 7:01:46 AM EDT
Designed for Hiking
- Women’s water-resistant, insulated jacket packs into its own hand pocket
- Women's water-resistant, insulated jacket packs into its own hand pocket
- Lightweight ThermoBall™ insulation retains warmth when wet
- Standard Fit
- 15D nylon ripstop
- Lightweight, durable VISLON® center front zip
- Internal, secure-zip chest pocket
- Internal, elastic-bound cuffs
- Covered, secure-zip hand pockets
- Hem cinch-cord
- Avg Weight:
- 300 g (10.58 oz)
- Center Back:
- 15D 33 g/m² 100% nylon ripstop with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- 30D 52 g/m² 100% nylon with DWR finish
- 30D 46 g/m² 100% nylon with DWR finish
- 10 g/ft², 11 g/ft² and 13 g/ft² PrimaLoft® ThermoBall™ synthetic insulation
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash
- Lifetime Waranty
Take on any mission with a chance of showers with this new ultra-soft impossibly dry jacket engineered with Gore-Tex®. Pairing a stretch-woven exterior for extra mobility with an ultra-soft knit interior to keep you warm and comfortable this totally waterproof ...
Head into the depths of the wilderness and remain dry during springtime storms with this lightweight Gore-Tex® PacLite® hooded shell that features a waterproof windproof construction with fully sealed seams to create an impenetrable barrier.
When the breeze picks up on the trails this spring reach for our packable lightweight hoodie that's highly wind-resistant. A cinched hem elastic cuffs and interior zipper flap shut out the elements and lock in warmth while underarm vents keep ...