Women’s ThermoBall™ Eco Snow Triclimate® Jacket
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Women’s ThermoBall™ Eco Snow Triclimate® Jacket in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 3,490 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of December 9, 2019 7:30:38 PM EST
Designed for Skiing
Designed for Snowboarding
- [Outer Jacket] Standard fit
- Fixed, helmet-compatible hood
- Snap-away powder skirt
- Zippered chest pocket
- Zippered hand pockets
- Internal goggle pocket
- Underarm vents
- Zippered wrist pocket with goggle wipe
- Zip-in-compatible integration with complementing garments from The North Face®
- [Inner Jacket] 11 g/ft² ThermoBall™ Eco synthetic insulation
- Zippered hand pockets.
- Jacket-to-pant integration
- Avg Weight:
- 1050 g (37.07 oz)
- Center Back:
- outer: 29.5", inner 27.75"
- solid outer:
- 75D x 75D 116 g/m² DryVent™ 2L—100% recycled polyester
- heather outer:
- 125D x 125D 166 g/m² DryVent™ 2L—100% polyester twill
- 40D 65/ g/m² 100% polyester taffeta
- 50D x 50D 73 g/m² 100% polyester with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- inner insulation:
- 11 g/ft² ThermoBall™ Eco 100% post-consumer recycled polyester in body
- inner insulation:
- PrimaLoft® Silver Insulation: 80 g in inner collar; 60 g in shoulders, sleeves and side panels
- Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash
This updated version of our innovative Apex Flex GTX® Jacket combines a waterproof breathable GORE-TEX® membrane with a soft-woven face and lightweight stretch-knit backer to deliver infallible three-layer protection from the elements.