WOMEN’S STRETCH DOWN JACKET
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the WOMEN’S STRETCH DOWN JACKET in in size length is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 2,490 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! VIPeak Members get free online returns. Everyone gets free returns in-store.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of October 22, 2016 3:44:08 PM EDT
Insulation traps hot air for reduced heat loss and increased warmth.
High-fill power goose down ranging from 550 to 900 fill, the highest quality commercially available.
This product contains material with stretch that allows for greater range of mobility.
- 550 fill down jacket with stretch for improved mobility and comfort
- Active fit
- Goose down is certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union
- Lightweight stretch shell and lining provide optimum mobility
- Attached, fully adjustable hood
- Zip hand pockets
- Hypalon® pull details paired with black oxide trims
- Internal center front draft flap
- Inner elastic cuff detail
- Raised high-definition logos
- Avg Weight:
- 680 g (23.9 oz)
- Center Back:
- 30D x 20D 72 g/m² 91% nylon, 9% elastane stretch taffeta with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- 550 fill goose down certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union
- Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash
Our classic coveted Nuptse down jacket is crafted with ample 700-fill goose down and redesigned with a sleek flattering fit. Double-layer taffeta paneling at shoulders provides added durability from abrasion caused by pack carry. This product contains at least 90% ...
Max out your days on the hill with a three-in-one snowsports jacket that features a waterproof exterior and delivers customizable coverage through the entire ski season. Zip in the midweight Silken fleece liner for extra warmth on the slopes or ...
The ultimate summit jacket for extreme cold offers responsibly sourced 800 fill down and a welded Z-baffle construction to deliver maximum warmth and protection. The hyper-durable FuseFormâ¢ construction provides targeted tear resistance while articulated patterning offers top alpine mobility.
Ski from the first chair of the season through closing day with the versatile protection of this 3-in-1 ski jacket that pairs a waterproof windproof hooded shell with a zip-in PrimaLoft® ThermoBall™ liner jacket for warmth in wet cold conditions. ...