WOMEN’S SHELLISTA II SHORTY
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the WOMEN’S SHELLISTA II SHORTY in in size length is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 1,200 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! VIPeak Members get free online returns. Everyone gets free returns in-store.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of October 23, 2016 2:00:47 PM EDT
Impenetrable moisture barrier to guarantee dryness.
Insulation traps hot air for reduced heat loss and increased warmth.
- Waterproof, below-the-calf boot for cold-weather protection
- Water-resistant, 100% recycled P.E.T. ripstop fabric and waterproof suede is BLC-compliant for quality
- Waterproof construction keeps feet dry
- 200 g PrimaLoft® Silver Insulation Eco for long-lasting warmth
- Women-specific, injection-molded, waterproof TPR shell for protection
- TNF Winter Grip® rubber outsole with IcePick® temperature-sensitive lugs for increased traction
- Approx Weight (½ pair):
- 1 lb 1 oz (480 g)
- Shaft Circ:
- 13" (33 cm)
- Shaft Height:
- 6.5" (16.5 cm)
- Limited One-Year Warranty
A waterproof bulletproof 8-inch tall boot that's engineered to navigate harsh terrain in sub-zero Arctic conditions and crafted with 400 g PrimaLoft® for adequate insulation in extreme cold. Finished with temperature-sensitive lugs that are designed for unrivaled grip and performance ...
When the leaves start falling and the temperature starts dropping these PrimaLoft® ThermoBall™ insulated boots will keep your feet toasty. Water-resistant materials shed snow and IcePick® temperature-sensitive lugs give you traction on icy surfaces.
Get lightweight protection and complete coverage when you're facing extreme conditions on the trails with this waterproof insulated winter hiking shoe that features a best-in-class construction with: a breathable Gore-Tex® membrane warm Duratherm insulation and grippy Vibram® Icetrek soles.