notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the WOMEN’S SHELLISTA II SHORTY BOOTS in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 0 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! VIPeak Members get free online returns. Everyone gets free returns in-store.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of February 24, 2017 9:47:52 PM EST
Impenetrable moisture barrier to guarantee dryness.
Insulation traps hot air for reduced heat loss and increased warmth.
- Waterproof, below-the-calf boot for cold-weather protection
- Water-resistant, 100% recycled P.E.T. ripstop fabric and waterproof suede is BLC-compliant for quality
- Waterproof construction keeps feet dry
- 200 g PrimaLoft® Silver Insulation Eco for long-lasting warmth
- Women-specific, injection-molded, waterproof TPR shell for protection
- TNF Winter Grip® rubber outsole with IcePick® temperature-sensitive lugs for increased traction
- Approx Weight (½ pair):
- 1 lb 1 oz (480 g)
- Shaft Circ:
- 13" (33 cm)
- Shaft Height:
- 6.5" (16.5 cm)
- Limited One-Year Warranty
Follow the North Country Trail through Wisconsin’s Penokee Range in these lightweight waterproof women’s hiking boots that feature breathable closed mesh to protect and ventilate feet and 4-mm self-cleaning lugs for superior traction even after muddy trail sections.
A waterproof 8-inch tall boot that's engineered to navigate harsh terrain in sub-zero Arctic conditions and crafted with 400 g PrimaLoft® for adequate insulation in extreme cold. Finished with temperature-sensitive lugs that are designed for unrivaled grip and performance on ...
Get lightweight protection and complete coverage when you're facing extreme conditions on the trails with this waterproof insulated winter hiking shoe that features a best-in-class construction with: a breathable Gore-Tex® membrane warm Duratherm insulation and grippy Vibram® Icetrek soles.