notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the WOMEN’S MORPH JACKET in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 2,490 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of June 28, 2017 8:32:21 PM EDT
Insulation traps hot air for reduced heat loss and increased warmth.
High-fill power goose down ranging from 550 to 900 fill, the highest quality commercially available.
Durable Water Repellent
DWR is applied to the face of the fabric to provide the first line of defense against wet weather.
- Features the latest in technology in down baffling. The Morph Jacket utilizes integrated, stitchless chambers so there are no exposed threads, which creates a stronger wind barrier, giving you more protection, more durability and lastly more warmth retention.
- 800 fill down jacket for warmth, weather-resistance and durability
- Alpine fit
- 800 fill goose down (certified to the RDS by Control Union) for superior, compressible warmth
- Engineered woven-baffle construction minimizes stitching
- External zip chest pocket
- Secure-zip pockets and harness are pack compatible
- Internal elastic-bound cuffs
- Hidden hem cinch-cord at center front zip
- Avg Weight:
- 282 g (10 oz)
- Center Back:
- 20D 75 g/m² 100% nylon with engineered woven baffle and durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- 800 fill goose down certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union
- Lifetime Warranty
Propel yourself down the trail with the protection of this weather-resistant woven running jacket that features a subtle embossed pattern across the shoulders a cape vent at the upper back for enhanced breathability and comfortable knit panels with wicking FlashDry ...