WOMEN’S MORPH JACKET
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the WOMEN’S MORPH JACKET in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
- Avg Weight:
- 282 g (10 oz)
- Center Back:
- 20D 75 g/m² 100% nylon with engineered woven baffle and durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- 800 fill goose down certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union
- Lifetime Warranty
- Features the latest in technology in down baffling. The Morph Jacket utilizes integrated, stitchless chambers so there are no exposed threads, which creates a stronger wind barrier, giving you more protection, more durability and lastly more warmth retention.
- 800 fill down jacket for warmth, weather-resistance and durability
- Alpine fit
- 800 fill goose down (certified to the RDS by Control Union) for superior, compressible warmth
- Engineered woven-baffle construction minimizes stitching
- External zip chest pocket
- Secure-zip pockets and harness are pack compatible
- Internal elastic-bound cuffs
- Hidden hem cinch-cord at center front zip
RESPONSIBLE DOWN STANDARD
Certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union. The RDS ensures that our down does not come from animals that have been subject to any unnecessary harm, such as force-feeding or live-plucking, and helps track the down used in our products from farm to finished garment.
The fill power of goose down indicates two important features: the warmth-to-weight ratio and compressibility. Our products are insulated with exclusive, high-fill-power down ranging from 550 fill to 950 fill, representing the highest-quality down commercially available.
Goose Down Fill
Using only the highest-quality goose down in all of our products, each lot of down is thoroughly tested at three stages of production for loftiness, moisture resistance and ability to regain loft after compression. The fill power of goose down is an indicator of two important features: the warmth-to-weight ratio and compressibility, both critical to the user's warmth comfort. True fill power is measured by placing one ounce of down graduated cylinder and measuring the volume the down occupies cubic inches. Our products are insulated with exclusive, high-fill-power down ranging from 550 fill to 950 fill, representing the highest-quality down commercially available.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of July 9, 2020 9:11:45 AM EDT