notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the WOMEN’S METROPOLIS PARKA II (NEW) in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 2,890 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of August 18, 2018 4:19:44 AM EDT
Designed for City
- Warm down-insulated jacket with contoured quilting for waist definition and improved fit
- Removable, snap-off hood
- Down cocoon brim on hood adds warmth and protection
- Two-way front zip
- Covered-zip hand pockets
- Media compatible
- Darts on back waist for shaping
- Rolled-over elastic inner cuffs and hem
- Embroidered logo on chest and back
- 550-fill goose down meets the Responsible Down Standard (RDS)
- Avg Weight:
- 850 g (30 oz)
- Center Back:
- 100% nylon with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- 55% polyester, 45% nylon with DWR finish
- 83% polyester, 17% nylon with DWR finish
- 100% nylon
- 550 fill goose down certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union
- Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash
Take on any mission with a chance of showers with this new ultra-soft impossibly dry jacket engineered with Gore-Tex®. Pairing a stretch-woven exterior for extra mobility with an ultra-soft knit interior to keep you warm and comfortable this totally waterproof ...
Battle frigid temperatures with the warmth of this 550-fill down insulated ski jacket that features sleek panels of synthetic insulation at the sides. The durable Gore Windstopper® woven exterior resists abrasion and combats wind chill while remaining highly breathable.
The evolution of a legend. This iconic hoodie is constructed with recycled fleece for unmatched warmth comfort and durability. The Denali Collection is inspired by our original Denali Jacket that debuted in 1988 on the backs of Todd Skinner and ...
Head into the depths of the wilderness and remain dry during springtime storms with this lightweight Gore-Tex® PacLite® hooded shell that features a waterproof windproof construction with fully sealed seams to create an impenetrable barrier.