notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the WOMEN’S METROPOLIS PARKA II (NEW) in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 2,890 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of January 20, 2018 4:35:40 AM EST
Designed for City
Durable Water Repellent
- Warm down-insulated jacket with contoured quilting for waist definition and improved fit
- Removable, snap-off hood
- Down cocoon brim on hood adds warmth and protection
- Two-way front zip
- Covered-zip hand pockets
- Media compatible
- Darts on back waist for shaping
- Rolled-over elastic inner cuffs and hem
- Embroidered logo on chest and back
- 550-fill goose down meets the Responsible Down Standard (RDS)
- Avg Weight:
- 850 g (30 oz)
- Center Back:
- 100% nylon with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- 55% polyester, 45% nylon with DWR finish
- 83% polyester, 17% nylon with DWR finish
- 100% nylon
- 550 fill goose down certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union
- Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash
The perfect spring layer for hustling to catch a matinee or hiking through the park in the rain this lightweight and breathable long parka-style jacket with a hood is crafted from waterproof and windproof DryVent™ material that holds up against ...
Navigate the city and dodge any wet weather along the way with this new ultra-soft impossibly dry parka engineered with Gore-Tex®. Pairing a stretch-woven exterior for extra mobility with an ultra soft knit interior to keep you warm and comfortable ...
Our lightest wind- and water-resistant running jacket this technical zip-up features body-mapped vents to keep you cool while blocking out the elements 360-degree reflective details for high visibility in low light and articulated sleeves for superior range of motion as ...
Choosing the right mid-layer means staying out on the hill longer and this alpine jacket features (100 g) insulation to keep you warmer in cool-to-cold conditions. When worn as a standalone jacket the water-resistant exterior sheds light moisture.