notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the WOMEN'S LITEWAVE FASTPACK MID WATERPROOF in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 1,200 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of September 26, 2017 12:28:08 PM EDT
Impenetrable moisture barrier to guarantee dryness.
When every ounce counts, or you only need something light.
- Lightweight, waterproof hiking boots
- TPU-welded geo quarter for midfoot support
- Rubberized toe and heel for protection
- Reflective heel for visibility in low-light conditions
- Luxurious foam through the collar and shaft
- Breathable closed mesh keeps your feet cool and protected from trail debris
- HydroSeal® bootie construction features a waterproof, breathable membrane
- Industry-leading OrthoLite® footbed for long-lasting comfort
- Compression-molded EVA midsole for a soft and responsive experience on the trail
- Midfoot ESS shank for torsional rigidity
- UltrATAC™ sole has a stair-step-inspired lug pattern that provides a biting edge for optimal traction mile after mile
- Self-cleaning 4 mm lugs offer outstanding traction
- Approx Weight (½ pair):
- 11.1 oz (314 g)
- Limited One-Year Warranty
Ready for sub-zero temperatures this waterproof 200 g insulated women's winter boot is wrapped with a protective yet flexible TPR shell and finished with TNF™ Winter Grip and IcePick temperature-sensitive lug sole for better traction on the frozen ground. Partially ...
Whether youâre hiking the Southwestâs 770-mile Grand Enchantment Trail or accumulating 4 000-footers in New England youâll push yourself farther in these incredibly comfortable women-specific hiking shoes powered by XtraFoamâ¢ midsole technology. A breathable waterproof Gore-TextÂ® membrane helps feet stay ...
Move fast and light on the trails rain or shine with these waterproof Gore-Tex® hiking shoes that feature CRADLE™ Guide technology for a natural stride transition and a smooth stable ride. Finished with best-in-class Vibram® soles for stable footing on ...
Ignore cold weather with below-the-calf winter boots that are insulated with 200 g PrimaLoft® Silver Insulation Eco for long-lasting warmth. Waterproof suede and water-resistant 100% recycled P.E.T. ripstop repel snow and slush.