notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the WOMEN'S LITEWAVE FASTPACK MID WATERPROOF in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 1,200 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of July 23, 2017 1:04:45 AM EDT
Impenetrable moisture barrier to guarantee dryness.
When every ounce counts, or you only need something light.
- Lightweight, waterproof hiking boots
- TPU-welded geo quarter for midfoot support
- Rubberized toe and heel for protection
- Reflective heel for visibility in low-light conditions
- Luxurious foam through the collar and shaft
- Breathable closed mesh keeps your feet cool and protected from trail debris
- HydroSeal® bootie construction features a waterproof, breathable membrane
- Industry-leading OrthoLite® footbed for long-lasting comfort
- Compression-molded EVA midsole for a soft and responsive experience on the trail
- Midfoot ESS shank for torsional rigidity
- UltrATAC™ sole has a stair-step-inspired lug pattern that provides a biting edge for optimal traction mile after mile
- Self-cleaning 4 mm lugs offer outstanding traction
- Approx Weight (½ pair):
- 11.1 oz (314 g)
- Limited One-Year Warranty
She'll love trekking to the slopes or school in these insulated winter-ready boots designed with stylish alpine-inspired knit insets and faux-fur trim. Seam-sealed waterproof construction a lightweight shell and ample (200 g) Heatseeker™ insulation offer versatile protection from the elements. ...
Whether you’re seeking post-hike foot relief or enduring comfort in any casual situation you’ll love these sturdy flip-flops that feature the premium lightweight cushion and stability of XtraFoam™ and the flexible traction of a much heftier shoe.
Whether youâre hiking the Southwestâs 770-mile Grand Enchantment Trail or accumulating 4 000-footers in New England youâll push yourself farther in these incredibly comfortable women-specific hiking shoes powered by XtraFoamâ¢ midsole technology. A breathable waterproof Gore-TextÂ® membrane helps feet stay ...