notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the WOMEN’S KALISPELL TRICLIMATE® JACKET in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 1,620 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! VIPeak Members get free online returns. Everyone gets free returns in-store.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of March 25, 2017 3:41:28 AM EDT
Impenetrable moisture barrier to guarantee dryness.
Insulation traps hot air for reduced heat loss and increased warmth.
Lightweight fabrics that help regulate body temperature.
- 3-in-1 jacket pairs a waterproof shell with a warm sweater-fleece liner
- Both jackets are zip-in-compatible with complementing garments from The North Face®
- [Outer Jacket]
- Relaxed fit
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed HyVent™ 2L shell with insulation
- Fully adjustable, removable hood
- Pit-zip vents
- Center front zip with stormflap and Velcro® closure
- Zip hand pockets
- Hem cinch-cord
- [Inner Jacket]
- Sweater fleece inner jacket
- Media compatible pocket
- Avg Weight:
- 1247 g (43.99 oz)
- Center Back:
- outer shell: 167 g/m² HyVent™ 2L—100% polyester
- outer insulation: 60 g Heatseeker
- inner: 172 g/m² 100% polyester
- Lifetime Warranty
A new heavyweight rapid-drying fleece jacket designed to be worn alone or layered on active adventures in colder conditions. New FlashDry™ technology embedded into the fleece works with your body to improve dry time and breathability in a revolutionary way. ...
Our iconic Denali Jacket is crafted of warm Polartec 300 recycled fleece using REPREVE fibers and is finished with a pink ribbon embroidered on the left sleeve to support the cause. Abrasion-resistant nylon taffeta panels at chest shoulders and elbows ...
This durable FuseForm™ Polartec® fleece mid layer strikes the ultimate balance between protection and comfort with an engineered-knit center back and underarms for improved temperature control. Part of the Summit Series™ collection- the world’s finest alpine equipment.