notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the WOMEN'S JESTER BACKPACK in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 650 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of July 18, 2018 6:52:23 AM EDT
FlexVent Back Panel
Maximize your visibility in low light for improved safety.
This pack has either a padded pocket or sleeve to stow your laptop.
- Our classic 28-liter Jester was redesigned with a comfortable back panel and shoulder straps
- The FlexVent™ suspension system features a flexible yoke built from custom injection-molded shoulder straps, a padded mesh back panel and a breathable lumbar panel.
- Padded laptop sleeve in the main compartment protects your goods from bumps and falls
- Large main compartment for books and binders
- Front compartment with internal organization has an extra padded tablet sleeve, a pendolier and additional secure-zip pockets
- Reflective bike-light loop, water bottle tabs and shoulder-strap webbing create 360 degrees of reflectivity
- Two extended mesh water bottle pockets
- Updated front elastic bungee system for external storage
- Comfortable padded top handle
- Sternum strap with whistle buckle
- One size
- Avg Weight:
- 1 lb 12.9 oz (820 g)
- 19.25" x 12.5" x 9" (48.9 cm x 31.8 cm x 22.9 cm)
- 1709 in³ (28 liters)
- Laptop Sleeve:
- 11.5" x 13.5" (29.2 cm x 34.3 cm)
- 600D polyester emboss, 600D polyester print, 300D heather polyester
- Lifetime Warranty
Our largest backpack at 41 liters the durable Router Transit hauls more gear then ever while remaining travel-friendly during local commutes and weekend excursions. The lay-flat laptop compartment navigates security checkpoints with ease and multiple fleece-lined pockets separate your tablet ...