notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the WOMEN’S THERMOBALL™ TRICLIMATE® JACKET in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 2,990 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of January 19, 2018 4:53:30 AM EST
Designed for Hiking
Durable Water Repellent
- 3-in-1 jacket pairs a waterproof, breathable DryVent™ 2.5L stretch shell with a removable ThermoBall™-insulated inner jacket
- [Outer Jacket] Relaxed fit
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 2.5L shell
- Zip-in-compatible integration with complementing garments from The North Face®
- Attached, fully adjustable hood
- Exposed, polyurethane (PU) center front zip with a black oxide finish and matte black Hypalon® pull
- Exposed, secure, reverse-coil-zip hand pockets with a black oxide finish and matte black Hypalon® pull
- Secure-zip Napoleon chest pocket
- Velcro® adjustable cuff tabs
- Pit-zip venting
- Hem cinch-cord
- [Inner Jacket] PrimaLoft® ThermoBall™ synthetic insulation in body and collar
- Avg Weight:
- 730 g (25.75 oz)
- Center Back:
- Outer: 27", inner 24.75"
- Solid Outer:
- 130 g/m² DryVent™ 2.5L—95% polyester, 5% elastane
- Heather Outer:
- 133 g/m² DryVent™ 2.5L—95% polyester, 5% elastane
- 30D 45 g/m² 100% nylon
- Inner Insulation:
- 10 g/m² and 13 g/m² PrimaLoft® ThermoBall™ synthetic insulation
- Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash
Our lightest wind- and water-resistant running jacket this technical zip-up features body-mapped vents to keep you cool while blocking out the elements 360-degree reflective details for high visibility in low light and articulated sleeves for superior range of motion as ...
Head into the depths of the wilderness and remain dry during springtime storms with this lightweight Gore-Tex® PacLite® hooded shell that features a waterproof windproof construction with fully sealed seams to create an impenetrable barrier.
Our most breathable ultra-lightweight jacket ever this women-specific waterproof shell is crafted of Gore-Tex® Active with SHAKEDRY™ to shed wind rain and sweat during active endeavors in wet cool conditions. What it lacks in weight it gains in durability.
Our iconic Denali Jacket is crafted of warm Polartec 300 recycled fleece using REPREVE fibers and is finished with a pink ribbon embroidered on the left sleeve to support the cause. Abrasion-resistant nylon taffeta panels at chest shoulders and elbows ...