notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the WOMEN’S DNP HOODIE in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 1,800 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of July 24, 2017 2:26:36 PM EDT
Highly-compressible layer for emergency use or travel.
Limiting air penetration reduces the windchill factor.
Lightweight fabrics that help regulate body temperature.
- Alpine climbing, rock climbing and mountaineering
- Synthetic 60 g PrimaLoft® Gold insulation stays warm even when wet
- Stretch woven side panels breathe well, increase mobility and reduce bulk
- Two zippered hardwarmer pockets
- Zippered hand pocket doubles as a compressible stow pouch
- Hidden hem cinch-cord at center front zip
- bluesign® approved fabric
- Summit Series® collection is harness and pack-compatible
- body: 15D 33 g/m² 100% nylon ripstop with DWR
- underarms: 125 g/m² TNF™ Apex Aerobic—87% nylon, 13% elastane double weave with DWR, Fabric: cuff: 225 g/m² 85% polyester, 15% elastane double knit
- insulation: 60 g PrimaLoft® Gold
- Average Weight:
- 260 g (9.17 oz)
- Length from Center Back:
- Lifetime Warranty
Stiff breezes merely add variety to long family bike rides and familiar bouldering problems with this ultralight and durable nylon hoodie that offers UPF 30 protection and sheds light rain. Elastic hood cuffs and hem ensure a snug fit and ...
The ultimate layering piece for the mountain this stretch fleece jacket is crafted with wicking FlashDry fibers throughout and DWR protection on the shoulders to provide warmth mobility and protection in the backcountry. The hybrid construction pairs an extra soft ...