Click For Fullscreen
WOMEN’S DNP HOODIE
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the WOMEN’S DNP HOODIE in in size is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Whether you're ascending a mountain or scaling big walls and defying gravity, this hybrid hoodie is designed to be the ultimate mid or outer layer for any alpine adventure. Constructed with a (60 g) PrimaLoft® One insulated body and breathable TNF™ Apex Aerobic stretch panels to achieve an exceptional warmth-to-weight ratio. PrimaLoft® One absorbs less water so it dries quickly for reliable insulation, even when wet. For additional protection in unpredictable spring conditions the nylon ripstop exterior is treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to shed moisture upon contact. This product contains at least 90% bluesign® approved fabric -- a standard for environmentally responsible production.
Bluesign® Approved Fabric
Standard for environmental health & safety in the manufacturing process.
- Alpine climbing, rock climbing and mountaineering
- Synthetic 60 g PrimaLoft® One insulation stays warm even when wet
- Stretch woven side panels breathe well, increase mobility and reduce bulk
- Two zippered hardwarmer pockets
- Zippered hand pocket doubles as a compressible stow pouch
- Hidden hem cinch-cord at center front zip
- bluesign® approved fabric
- Summit Series® collection is harness and pack-compatible
- body: 15D 33 g/m² 100% nylon ripstop with DWR
- underarms: 125 g/m² TNF™ Apex Aerobic—87% nylon, 13% elastane double weave with DWR, Fabric: cuff: 225 g/m² 85% polyester, 15% elastane double knit
- insulation: 60 g PrimaLoft® One
- Average Weight:
- 260 g (9.17 oz)
- Length from Center Back:
- Lifetime Warranty