notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the WOMEN’S BANCHEE 65 in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 2,390 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! VIPeak Members get free online returns. Everyone gets free returns in-store.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of February 20, 2017 7:02:51 AM EST
- Women-specific 65-liter technical pack with 8+ pockets for multi-day excursions
- Proprietary OPTIFIT™ suspension system ensures a comfortable and secure fit
- Women-specific harness and hipbelt
- Revised style lines and improved stretch-mesh durability
- Top loading with floating lid
- Dynamic frame system for better freedom of motion
- Two tool keepers
- Breathable beaver-tail pocket for drying wet gear
- Separate sleeping bag compartment with access zipper
- Fabric: 210D ripstop nylon
- XS/S: 3 lbs 9oz (1620g) / M/L: 3 lbs 9 oz (1620g)
- Gear Capacity (L):
- 65 liters
- Gear Capacity (CU.IN):
- 3967 in³
- 25" x 13" x 10.5" (64 cm x 33 cm x 27 cm)
- Pack Access:
- Top, Sleeping Bag
- Fits Torso:
- 13" - 20"
- Fits Waist/Hips:
- 24" - 36"
compare similar products
XS/S: 4 lbs 5.6oz (1975g) / M/L: 4 lbs 7.2 oz (2020g)
Gear Capacity (L)
XS/S: 55 liters M/L: 56 liters
XS/S: 26" x 12.2" x 12.2" (66cm x 31 cm x 31 cm) / M/L: 27.2" x 12.2" x 12.2" (69 cm x 31 cm x 31 cm)
Top, Side, Sleeping Bag
XS/S: 4 lbs 13 oz (2183g) / M/L: 4 lbs 15 oz (2240g)
Gear Capacity (L)
XS/S: 24" x 15" x 11" (60cm x 38 cm x 29 cm) / M/L: 26" x 15" x 12" (60 cm x 38 cm x 29 cm)
Perfect for tackling the Inca Trail this durable ultralight 65-liter pack is equipped with advanced venting so that you can comfortably carry everything you need for multi-day missions. A dedicated sleeping bag compartment with separate entry makes setting up camp ...
Built with expeditions and alpine guides in mind the 52-liter Cobra technical pack is a fully featured workhorse that delivers superior performance in harsh mountain environments. From its intuitive ice tool and crampon storage to the load-hauling aluminum frame this ...