Smartwool Women's PhD® Snow Medium
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Smartwool Women's PhD® Snow Medium in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Hit the slopes in style. The Women's PhD® Snow Medium socks add extra personality to the targeted cushioning on the shin and calf for riding heel and toe side, body-mapped mesh zones, and 4 Degree™ elite fit system found in our Merino wool ski socks. Performance is always in fashion with this Bryan Iguchi design.
- Country of Origin:
- United States Of America
- 56% Merino Wool 43% Nylon 1% Elastane
- Product Weight:
- 3.35 oz
- Bryan Iguchi designs by Smartwool
- Indestructawool™ technology for enhanced durability
- 4 Degree™ elite fit system for a dialed, performance-oriented fit
- Body-mapped mesh zones for added breathability
- Virtually Seamless™ toe for enhanced comfort
- Women's specific fit; narrower heel and slimmer fit
- 13" Overall Height
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of July 15, 2020 5:45:55 AM EDT
Change can be scary. Except when it comes to improving the comfort of Smartwool socks. We've added some new tech to our No Show socks—Shred Shield™ technology to help reduce wear from toes and a seamless opening to help minimize ...
Originally introduced for radical riding in '89 Rage lives on through the remake of our '92 edition featuring streetwear styles with bold blocking baggy fits and loud graphics. Whether you're chilling out or exploring different environs you can slide into ...