WOMEN'S APEX FLEX GTX® JACKET
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the WOMEN'S APEX FLEX GTX® JACKET in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
- Avg Weight:
- 635 g (2.4 oz)
- Center Back:
- 75D x 75D 300 g/m² GORE-TEX® 3L—93% polyester, 7% elastane with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- 150D x 150D 335 g/m² GORE-TEX® 3L—57% polyester, 36% nylon, 7% elastane with DWR finish
- Slim fit
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed GORE-TEX® 3L shell with a soft, stretch-woven face and stretch-knit backer for warmth and comfort
- 100% windproof fabric
- Attached, fully adjustable hood
- Exposed, matte polyurethane (PU) center front zip with internal stormflap
- Covered, secure-zip hand pockets
- Internal secure-zip chest pocket
- Adjustable Velcro® cuff tabs
- Pit-zip venting
- Hem cinch-cord
- Drop-tail hem
- Heathered fabric available in 1LR and DYZ colorways
This waterproof, breathable technology utilizes a polyurethane (PU) coating that consists of a tri-component, multi-layer formula for waterproof protection, moisture permeability and durability. It's been lab- and field-tested to ensure the best possible durability and function.
- Waterproof Rating: 25 PSI minimum after 20 launderings
- Breathability: 750-800 g/m²/24 hours average
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of May 30, 2020 9:22:29 PM EDT
Durable water-resistant boxy jacket for lofty warmth inspired by the iconic design lines of our 1996 Nuptse Jacket.
The evolution of a legend. This iconic jacket is constructed with recycled fleece for unmatched warmth comfort and durability. The Denali Collection is inspired by our original Denali Jacket that debuted in 1988 on the backs of Todd Skinner and ...