VE 25 Tent
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the VE 25 Tent in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 7,500 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of January 20, 2020 10:27:14 AM EST
- Lightweight nylon fly and canopy
- Fully taped, cut-in nylon bucket floor for added structural strength
- Dual doors with poled dual-entry front vestibule
- High-strength reflective guylines with equalizers at multiple attachment points
- DAC poles and stakes for an unparalleled strength-to-weight ratio
- PU port window cold-crack tested to -60°F/-51°C
- High-low venting with multiple venting options throughout
- Glow-in-the-dark, color-coded zipper pulls
- Has eight interior pockets plus stuff pockets to quickly stow tent doors
- Plentiful internal hanger loops
- Four snow stakes included
- Combination of pole sleeves and clips maximizes strength and ease of pitch
- Welded reinforcements at critical points on fly
- Footprint Included
- Total Weight:
- 10 lbs 5 oz (4.68 kg)
- Trail Weight:
- 9 lbs 8 oz (4.31 kg)
- Fastpack Weight:
- 6 lbs 8.5 oz (2.96 kg)
- Floor Area:
- 48 ft² (4.5 m²)
- Vestibule Area:
- front: 11 ft² (1 m²) / rear: 5 ft² (0.5 m²)
- Stuffsack Size:
- 24" x 9" (61 cm x 22.9 cm)
- 40D nylon, 1500 mm PU/silicone coating, water-resistant finish
- 40D uncoated nylon ripstop, water-resistant finish
- 20D lightweight nylon mesh
- 70D coated nylon, 10000 mm PU coating, water-resistant finish
- Lifetime Warranty
This 2-person single-walled expedition tent is engineered to withstand the harshest conditions at high altitudes. Crafted with FUTURELIGHT™ fabric this innovative tent keeps the most adverse weather out and greatly reduces condensation buildup in humid conditions.
Part of the Summit Series™ collection- the world’s finest alpine equipment. This 3-person single-wall expedition tent is engineered to withstand high-altitude camps’ harsh conditions. Featuring a new three-layer material that’s more breathable and guarantees waterproofness this innovative tent promises ...
With its geodesic dome design from 1979 that provides maximum strength against the elements and allows you to fully stand inside this six-person tent is the ideal base camp for rugged outdoor enthusiasts. The large poled vestibule stores gear and ...
Our classic easy-to-pitch two-person camping tent gets refreshed for spring with a new vestibule design that makes camping in adverse weather more enjoyable. Larger doors allow for easier access and provide an even better view of the great outdoors.