notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the TERRA 35 in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 1,390 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of August 17, 2018 3:25:29 AM EDT
- 35-liter technical pack designed for overnight excursions
- Vertical channel provides improved ventilation
- Padded shoulder harness is sleek and anatomical
- Improved, anatomically correct, load-spreading hipbelt is lined with soft air mesh
- Improved zippered sleeping bag compartment access
- 7+ pockets
- Fabrics: 600D polyester, 420D mini-ripstop nylon, 1200D polyester
- S/M: 3 lbs 7.7 oz (1580g) / L/XL: 3 lbs 10.5 oz (1660g)
- Gear Capacity (L):
- S/M: 38 liters L/XL: 38 liters
- Gear Capacity (CU.IN):
- S/M: 2319 in³ L/XL: 2319 in³
- S/M: 25.4" x 11" x 10.6" (64.5 cm x 28 cm x 27 cm) L/XL: 25.4" x 11" x 10.6" (64.5 cm x 28 cm x 27 cm)
- Single Stay
- Pack Access:
- Top, Sleeping Bag
- Fits Torso:
- 16" - 21"
- Fits Waist/Hips:
- 28" - 42"
Claim Colorado’s Alphabetizer Loop and its five Twelvers with this versatile lightweight backpack engineered with breathable NextVent™ suspension body-mapped vented-foam padding and a women-specific fit to keep you cool and hot-spot free in a variety of situations.
Pack your flashlights and your foodstuffs in a single bag with this burly dual-compartment 52-liter duffel that features a waterproof insulated compartment to keep sandwiches and six-packs on ice sturdy reinforced seams and various handles for ease of transport.