notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the TALUS 4 in in size length is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 2,990 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! VIPeak Members get free online returns. Everyone gets free returns in-store.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of October 22, 2016 7:47:40 AM EDT
- Lightweight, 4-person tent
- Gear Loft and ground tarp included
- DAC featherlight NSL™ poles
- High-low ventilation for better breathability
- Maximized interior space for a more comfortable experience
- Fully seam-taped canopy and floor
- Guylines included
- Fly Fabric: 75D polyester, 1200 mm PU coating
- Canopy Fabric: 68D polyester
- Floor Fabric: 70D nylon, 3000 mm PU coating
- Trail Weight:
- 6 lbs 10.6 oz (3.02 kg)
- Fastpack Weight:
- 4 lbs 11.8 oz (2.15 kg)
- Total Weight:
- 7 lbs 3 oz (3.26 kg)
- Floor Area:
- 50 sqft (4.65 sqm)
- Vestibules Area:
- 8.89 sqft (0.83 sqm) 8.89 sqft (0.83 sqm)
- Peak Height:
- 50 in (127 cm)
- Stuffsack Size:
- 8.5" x 26" (21.6 cm x 66 cm)
- Sleeping Capacity:
- Number of Doors:
compare similar products
Guaranteeing campground fun for the family or your crew of friends this easy-pitch double-vestibule tent sleeps four and features an incredibly spacious interior with ample room to fully stand up. A mesh pocket props up a tablet for nighttime entertainment ...
"This tent is bomber squared. When it's nuking outside you'll be real glad you have it." -Cedar Wright The North Face® Athlete Rock Climber. Bomber high-mountain protection with refined features this two-person tent is the most compact of the Summit ...
Built to withstand fierce winds at high-altitude the Assault three-person tent is updated with a pole-supported ventilation system for increased stability and breathability. When wind hits the broadside of the tent it backfills the interior and equalizes the pressure to ...