notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the WOMEN'S ULTRA ENDURANCE in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 0 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of June 28, 2017 5:01:23 PM EDT
Lightweight fabrics that help regulate body temperature.
- Women-specific trail running shoe delivers a stable ride and unparalleled traction
- Upper: Welded TPU and suede midfoot support overlays
- Molded-TPU toe cap for protection
- Gusseted tongue for protection from trail debris
- Sole Unit: 17 mm/9 mm heel/forefoot EVA underfoot
- Ultra Protect™ CRADLE™ heel-stability technology
- Single-density, compression-molded EVA midsole
- Vibram® Megagrip outsole for durable sticky traction in all conditions
- ESS Snake Plate™ forefoot protection
- 8 mm offset
- Collar lining has FlashDry
- 9 oz (255 g) based on Women’s 7
- Limited One-Year Warranty
Whether youâre hiking the Southwestâs 770-mile Grand Enchantment Trail or accumulating 4 000-footers in New England youâll push yourself farther in these incredibly comfortable women-specific hiking shoes powered by XtraFoamâ¢ midsole technology. A breathable waterproof Gore-TextÂ® membrane helps feet stay ...
Move fast and light on the trails rain or shine with these waterproof Gore-Tex® hiking shoes that feature CRADLE™ Guide technology for a natural stride transition and a smooth stable ride. Finished with best-in-class Vibram® soles for stable footing on ...
Cover more miles with the protection and support of a mid-cut hiker that features a waterproof breathable Gore-Tex membrane. A full-foot plate and Cradle™ technology in the midsole deliver a stable ride by naturally absorbing impact and correcting the mechanics ...
Follow the North Country Trail through Wisconsin’s Penokee Range in these lightweight waterproof women’s hiking boots that feature breathable closed mesh to protect and ventilate feet and 4-mm self-cleaning lugs for superior traction even after muddy trail sections.