WOMEN'S ENDURUS HIKE MID GORE-TEX®
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the WOMEN'S ENDURUS HIKE MID GORE-TEX® in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 1,500 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of March 19, 2019 12:44:32 PM EDT
Designed for Hiking
- Ultra-comfortable, durable, women’s mid-rise hiking shoes
- Waterproof, breathable Gore-Tex® membrane
- Seamless welded-TPU geo quarter panel delivers support and breathability
- TPU welded over synthetic toe cap delivers rugged toe protection
- FlashDry™ collar lining keeps your feet cool and dry
- Industry-leading OrthoLite® footbed ensures long-lasting comfort
- The XtraFoam™ midsole offers a softer-density foam underfoot for superior comfort, while a firmer-density EVA compound around the perimeter provides inherent stability
- Forefoot-to-midfoot ESS Snake Plate™ provides torsional rigidity and protection from stone bruising
- Vibram® XS Trek sole for durable multi-terrain traction
- 4 mm sole lugs with biting edges
- Approx Weight (½ pair):
- 13.4 oz (394 g)
- Limited One-Year Warranty
Just because the year's 2013 doesn't mean you have to ditch the past. New retro-inspired winter boot pairs old-school styling with new-school technology and construction for a paramount marriage of style and fit. Made with a waterproof HydroSeal® membrane this ...
Move fast and light on the trails rain or shine with these waterproof Gore-Tex® hiking shoes that feature CRADLE™ Guide technology for a natural stride transition and a smooth stable ride. Finished with best-in-class Vibram® soles for stable footing on ...