notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the MEN'S ENDURUS TR in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 1,300 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of February 18, 2018 2:31:06 PM EST
Designed for Running
- Premier lightweight trail running sneakers with XtraFoam™ technology for superior comfort over long distances
- Seamless welded-suede and TPU geo quarter panel delivers unrivaled support and optimal breathability
- TPU film toe cap laid over a synthetic backer delivers toe protection
- FlashDry™ collar lining keeps your feet cool and dry
- Industry-leading OrthoLite® footbed ensures long-lasting comfort
- 20 mm/14 mm heel/forefoot EVA underfoot
- The XtraFoam™ midsole offers a softer-density foam underfoot for superior comfort, while a firmer-density EVA compound around the perimeter provides inherent stability
- CRADLE™ heel-stability technology
- Forefoot-to-midfoot ESS Snake Plate™ provides torsional rigidity and protection from stone bruising
- Vibram® XS Trek sole for durable multi-terrain traction
- 3.5 mm sole lugs with biting edges
- 6 mm offset
- Approx Weight (½ pair):
- 11.2 oz (317 g)
- Limited One-Year Warranty
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash
Whether you’re hiking the Southwest’s 770-mile Grand Enchantment Trail or accumulating 4 000-footers in New England you’ll push yourself farther in these incredibly comfortable hiking shoes powered by XtraFoam™ midsole technology. A breathable waterproof Gore-Text® membrane helps feet stay dry ...
Move fast and light on the trails rain or shine with waterproof Gore-Tex® hiking shoes that features CRADLE™ Guide technology for a natural stride transition and a smooth stable ride. Finished with best-in-class Vibram® soles for stable footing on wet ...
For rugged functionality encased in a smooth leather exterior this lightweight mid-cut hiking shoe is crafted of waterproof leather and finished with grippy Vibram soles to protect your feet while backpacking on wet technical terrain. A molded EVA midsole cushions ...
Navigate technical terrain during winter backcountry excursions with a lightweight waterproof hiking shoe that offers reliable cushioning and support. Waterproof leather and HydroSeal® construction seals out snow and water when hiking through wet environments. Ultra-durable TPU Snake Plate™ provides ...