WOMEN'S ARCTIC PARKA II
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the WOMEN'S ARCTIC PARKA II in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 2,990 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of October 15, 2019 9:48:26 AM EDT
Designed for City
- Ultra-warm, weatherproof, down parka with a feminine shape
- Slim Fit
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 2L shell
- 100% windproof fabric
- Product certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union
- Removable, fully adjustable hood with removable, faux-fur ruff
- Tall stand collar for added protection
- Stormflap covers two-way, lightweight VISLON® zip
- Darting at front and back waist for a better fit
- Covered, secure-zip handwarmer pockets
- Raglan sleeves for extra mobility
- Encased elastic on sides of waist for added shaping
- V-shaped drop-tail hem for added coverage
- Internal, secure-zip, media-compatible pocket
- Internal fleece cuffs
- Embroidered TNF™ logos
- Avg Weight:
- 1300 g (45.86 oz)
- Center Back:
- 70D 176 g/m² DryVent™ 2L—59% cotton, 41% nylon twill
- 160D 168 g/m² DryVent™ 2L—100% polyester herringbone
- 76 g/m² 100% recycled polyester
- 550 fill goose down
- Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash
This waterproof, breathable technology utilizes a polyurethane (PU) coating that consists of a tri-component, multi-layer formula for waterproof protection, moisture permeability and durability. It's been lab- and field-tested to ensure the best possible durability and function.
- Waterproof Rating: 25 PSI minimum after 20 launderings
- Breathability: 750-800 g/m²/24 hours average
RESPONSIBLE DOWN STANDARD
Certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union. The RDS ensures that our down does not come from animals that have been subject to any unnecessary harm, such as force-feeding or live-plucking, and helps track the down used in our products from farm to finished garment.
The fill power of goose down indicates two important features: the warmth-to-weight ratio and compressibility. Our products are insulated with exclusive, high-fill-power down ranging from 550 fill to 950 fill, representing the highest-quality down commercially available.
The evolution of a legend. This iconic jacket is constructed with recycled fleece for unmatched warmth comfort and durability. The Denali Collection is inspired by our original Denali Jacket that debuted in 1988 on the backs of Todd Skinner and ...
This coveted mid-thigh length parka jacket is equipped with two types of insulation both 550-fill goose down and ample synthetic insulation for dependable warmth in cold conditions. The internal media pocket can carry your playlist for the day.