MEN'S ULTRA TR II
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the MEN'S ULTRA TR II in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 1,100 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! VIPeak Members get free online returns. Everyone gets free returns in-store.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of October 28, 2016 2:28:19 AM EDT
When every ounce counts, or you only need something light.
Lightweight fabrics that help regulate body temperature.
Rubber compounds that deliver superior grip, traction and durability on slick surfaces.
- The update to the award-winning Ultra TR with the same exceptional traction and featherlight ripstop construction
- The Ultra Series is designed to provide critical impact and element protection while eliminating excess weight for unrivaled performance on any terrain
- Designed for neutral pronation
- FlashDry™ fibers in the lining and breathable Ultra Airmesh construction manage moisture to reduce chafing and hot spots.
- Upper: Cross-country spike inspired, ripstop-tent-fabric upper
- Pebax® heel CRADLE™ offers exceptional energy return, support, and proper foot positioning
- Glove-like heel fit with protective suede overlays
- Suede forefoot and toe protection
- Bottom: 16 mm/8 mm heel/forefoot EVA underfoot
- Dual-injection-molded, EVA CRADLE™ GUIDE midsole platform
- Vibram® full-length road-to-trail outsole engineered for optimal traction and balance
- 8 mm offset
- Approx Weight (1/2 pair):
- 8.1 oz (230 g) based on Men's 9
- Limited One-Year Warranty
Featuring premium leather and hardware this upgraded winter boot guards your feet against wet snowy conditions during winter excursions. Ample (200 g) Heatseeker™ insulation keeps your feet warm in temperatures down to -25«F. The TNF Winter Grip® outsole provides exceptional ...
Ideal for technical hikes when you're carrying a heavy pack this waterproof Gore-Tex mid-height shoe features a supportive internal cable cinch and a hiking specific midsole that features improved Ultra Protect Cradle Guide technology for better ankle stability.
For maximum protection underfoot and subtle pronation correction wear this GORE-TEX® waterproof stability trail-running shoe when blazing down slick uneven trails. Constructed with a full-length EVA midsole a midfoot shank and rigid Snake Plate™ under the ball of the foot ...
Increase your mileage with the protection and support of this comfortable hiker that features a Gore-Tex® membrane for waterproof coverage in wet conditions. Cradle™ technology delivers a stable ride by naturally absorbing impact in the midsole and correcting the mechanics ...