MEN'S ULTRA TR II
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the MEN'S ULTRA TR II in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 1,100 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! VIPeak Members get free online returns. Everyone gets free returns in-store.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of January 17, 2017 5:18:57 AM EST
When every ounce counts, or you only need something light.
Lightweight fabrics that help regulate body temperature.
- The update to the award-winning Ultra TR with the same exceptional traction and featherlight ripstop construction
- The Ultra Series is designed to provide critical impact and element protection while eliminating excess weight for unrivaled performance on any terrain
- Designed for neutral pronation
- FlashDry™ fibers in the lining and breathable Ultra Airmesh construction manage moisture to reduce chafing and hot spots.
- Upper: Cross-country spike inspired, ripstop-tent-fabric upper
- Pebax® heel CRADLE™ offers exceptional energy return, support, and proper foot positioning
- Glove-like heel fit with protective suede overlays
- Suede forefoot and toe protection
- Bottom: 16 mm/8 mm heel/forefoot EVA underfoot
- Dual-injection-molded, EVA CRADLE™ GUIDE midsole platform
- Vibram® full-length road-to-trail outsole engineered for optimal traction and balance
- 8 mm offset
- Approx Weight (1/2 pair):
- 8.1 oz (230 g) based on Men's 9
- Limited One-Year Warranty
Ideal for technical hikes when you're carrying a heavy pack this waterproof Gore-Tex mid-height shoe features a supportive internal cable cinch and a hiking specific midsole that features improved Ultra Protect Cradle Guide technology for better ankle stability.
A sturdy new mid-rise waterproof winter boot built with zonal insulation Cradle™ technology and a TNF Winter Grip® outsole to provide lightweight protection stability and traction in the worst conditions. Zonal insulation provides warmth where it's needed most (in the ...
Increase your mileage with the protection and support of this comfortable hiker that's crafted with a leather upper and abrasion-resistant mesh for breathable coverage. Cradle™ technology delivers a stable ride by naturally absorbing impact in the midsole and correcting the ...
Navigate technical terrain during winter backcountry excursions with a lightweight waterproof hiking shoe that offers reliable cushioning and support when carrying a heavy pack. Waterproof leather and HydroSeal® construction seals out snow and water when traversing wet outdoor environments. Ultra-durable ...