notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the MEN'S ULTRA TR II in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 0 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of June 27, 2017 4:56:06 PM EDT
When every ounce counts, or you only need something light.
Lightweight fabrics that help regulate body temperature.
- The update to the award-winning Ultra TR with the same exceptional traction and featherlight ripstop construction
- The Ultra Series is designed to provide critical impact and element protection while eliminating excess weight for unrivaled performance on any terrain
- Designed for neutral pronation
- FlashDry™ fibers in the lining and breathable Ultra Airmesh construction manage moisture to reduce chafing and hot spots.
- Upper: Cross-country spike inspired, ripstop-tent-fabric upper
- Pebax® heel CRADLE™ offers exceptional energy return, support, and proper foot positioning
- Glove-like heel fit with protective suede overlays
- Suede forefoot and toe protection
- Bottom: 16 mm/8 mm heel/forefoot EVA underfoot
- Dual-injection-molded, EVA CRADLE™ GUIDE midsole platform
- Vibram® full-length road-to-trail outsole engineered for optimal traction and balance
- 8 mm offset
- Approx Weight (1/2 pair):
- 8.1 oz (230 g) based on Men's 9
- Limited One-Year Warranty
Whether youâre hiking the Southwestâs 770-mile Grand Enchantment Trail or accumulating 4 000-footers in New England youâll push yourself farther in these incredibly comfortable hiking shoes powered by XtraFoamâ¢ midsole technology. A breathable waterproof Gore-TextÂ® membrane helps feet stay dry ...
Go from section hiker to thru-hiker in these exceptionally comfortable hiking shoes that feature XtraFoamâ¢ midsole technology for lasting support and stability and a highly breathable waterproof Gore-TexÂ® membrane for infallible protection from any conditions. Limited Edition Igneous style makes ...
Move fast and light on the trails rain or shine with waterproof Gore-Tex® hiking shoes that features CRADLE™ Guide technology for a natural stride transition and a smooth stable ride. Finished with best-in-class Vibram® soles for stable footing on wet ...
Navigate technical terrain during winter backcountry excursions with a lightweight waterproof hiking shoe that offers reliable cushioning and support. Waterproof leather and HydroSeal® construction seals out snow and water when hiking through wet environments. Ultra-durable TPU Snake Plate™ provides ...