notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the MEN'S ULTRA TR II in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 1,100 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! VIPeak Members get free online returns. Everyone gets free returns in-store.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of February 26, 2017 6:01:43 PM EST
When every ounce counts, or you only need something light.
Lightweight fabrics that help regulate body temperature.
- The update to the award-winning Ultra TR with the same exceptional traction and featherlight ripstop construction
- The Ultra Series is designed to provide critical impact and element protection while eliminating excess weight for unrivaled performance on any terrain
- Designed for neutral pronation
- FlashDry™ fibers in the lining and breathable Ultra Airmesh construction manage moisture to reduce chafing and hot spots.
- Upper: Cross-country spike inspired, ripstop-tent-fabric upper
- Pebax® heel CRADLE™ offers exceptional energy return, support, and proper foot positioning
- Glove-like heel fit with protective suede overlays
- Suede forefoot and toe protection
- Bottom: 16 mm/8 mm heel/forefoot EVA underfoot
- Dual-injection-molded, EVA CRADLE™ GUIDE midsole platform
- Vibram® full-length road-to-trail outsole engineered for optimal traction and balance
- 8 mm offset
- Approx Weight (1/2 pair):
- 8.1 oz (230 g) based on Men's 9
- Limited One-Year Warranty
Peak baggers covering maximum miles in challenging conditions need the superior protection of a waterproof Gore-Tex® mid-cut hiker with CRADLE™ technology for proper stride alignment. The Ultra Series provides critical impact and element protection while eliminating excess weight for unrivaled ...
Go from section hiker to thru-hiker in these exceptionally comfortable hiking shoes that feature XtraFoamâ¢ midsole technology for lasting support and stability and a highly breathable waterproof Gore-TexÂ® membrane for infallible protection from any conditions. Limited Edition Igneous style makes ...
Move fast and light on the trails rain or shine with waterproof Gore-Tex® hiking shoes that features CRADLE™ Guide technology for a natural stride transition and a smooth stable ride. Finished with best-in-class Vibram® soles for stable footing on wet ...
For maximum protection underfoot and subtle pronation correction wear these waterproof Gore-Tex® trail-running shoes when blazing down slick uneven trails. Constructed with a rigid Snake Plate™ under the ball of the foot for enhanced protection and rugged UltrATAC™ rubber soles ...