notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the MEN’S THERMOBALL™ TRICLIMATE® JACKET in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 2,990 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! VIPeak Members get free online returns. Everyone gets free returns in-store.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of February 26, 2017 4:04:21 AM EST
Impenetrable moisture barrier to guarantee dryness.
Insulation traps hot air for reduced heat loss and increased warmth.
Pairs with complementing garments for layering.
- 3-in-1 jacket has a waterproof, breathable DryVent™ 2.5L shell and a removable ThermoBall™-insulated inner jacket.
- [Outer Jacket] Relaxed fit
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 2.5L shell
- Zip-in-compatible integration with complementing garments from The North Face®
- Attached, fully adjustable hood
- Pit-zip venting
- Exposed, center front zip
- Concealed secure-zip chest and hand pockets
- Velcro® adjustable cuff tabs
- Hem cinch-cord
- Media compatible
- Raised high-definition logos
- Heathered fabric in select colorways
- [Inner Jacket] 10 g/ft² PrimaLoft® ThermoBall™ synthetic insulation throughout the body with 60 g PrimaLoft® Silver Insulation Eco in the sleeves, side panels and collar
- Secure-zip covered hand pockets
- Avg Weight:
- 780 g (27.5 oz)
- Center Back:
- Solid Outer:
- 75D 130 g/m² DryVent™ 2.5L—95% polyester, 5% elastane
- Heather Outer:
- 80D 133 g/m² DryVent™ 2.5L—95% polyester, 5% elastane
- 30D 45 g/m² 100% nylon taffeta
- Inner Insulation:
- 10 g/ft PrimaLoft® ThermoBall™ synthetic insulation; 60 g PrimaLoft® Silver Insulation Eco
- Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash
Break into the backcountry on any ski mountaineering or alpine climbing mission with a boost of warmth from this versatile featherweight 800-fill down layer that's finished with a protective yet sleek 15D exterior. This product contains at least 90% bluesign® ...
For exceptional protection that's also incredibly lightweight (8.36 oz) this rain shell features our streamlined Active Fit and delivers breathable waterproof protection during fastpacking adventures. The comfortable dry-touch coating eliminates the need for a liner.
Dialed for foul-weather runs this waterproof yet highly breathable jacket is designed for dedicated runners who complete their scheduled mileage regardless of the weather forecast. The internal venting system is activated by pulling the cinch cord in the front pocket ...
Now crafted in a lighter fabric that delivers enhanced durability this abrasion- and weather-resistant training hoodie provides extra protection whether you’re slinging sandbags over your shoulder or climbing ropes and is crafted with fleece sleeves for an improved range of ...