MEN’S THERMOBALL™ SNOW TRICLIMATE® PARKA
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the MEN’S THERMOBALL™ SNOW TRICLIMATE® PARKA in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 3,490 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! VIPeak Members get free online returns. Everyone gets free returns in-store.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of December 5, 2016 9:53:00 AM EST
Insulation traps hot air for reduced heat loss and increased warmth.
Pairs with complementing garments for layering.
Lightweight warmth and compressibility of down with the wet-weather insulating performance of synthetic insulation.
- 3-in-1 ski jacket pairs a fully featured DryVent™ 2L jacket with a ThermoBall™-insulated liner jacket
- [Exterior Shell] Signature fit
- Waterproof, breathable, fully seam sealed
- Dual-adjustment, helmet-compatible, removable hood
- Secure-zip chest pocket
- Dual brushed handwarmer pockets
- Dual hip-level flap pockets
- Underarm vents
- Internal media-security pocket
- Dual internal mesh pockets
- Internal goggle pocket
- Four-snap, snap-down stretch powder skirt with gripper elastic
- Wrist accessory pocket with goggle cloth
- [Liner jacket] Zip-in liner jacket
- ThermoBall™ powered by PrimaLoft® synthetic insulation retains loft and warmth, even when wet
- Zip-in-compatible integration with complementing garments from The North Face®
- Avg Weight:
- 1370 g (48.33 oz)
- Center Back:
- Shell: 31"; Liner: 28.5"
- 176 g/m² DryVent™ 2L—100% dobby nylon pinstripe
- 45 g/m² 100% nylon
- 11 g/m² PrimaLoft® ThermoBall™ synthetic insulation
- Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash
This is the versatile (and reversible) lightly insulated layering piece that ski bums will live in through peak ski season and beyond. The water-resistant exterior gives this snap-front jacket extra weather protection and the drawstring hem can be adjusted to ...
Always ready for long commutes in challenging ever-changing conditions this 3-in-1 jacket system pairs a longer waterproof hooded shell with a shorter zip-in insulated liner jacket. Wear both jackets together for all-around weather protection or separately on milder days.
Tackle cold and windy commute conditions head on with this fully featured 550-fill down insulated jacket that's finished with a stylish waxed exterior. The removable hood now features a wire brim and Italian-made faux fur that's detachable. Ribbed cuffs are ...
For unparalleled versatility on the trails this 3-in-1 jacket system pairs a textured waterproof lined shell with a zip-out midweight hardface fleece for customizable insulation. Wear both jackets together in cold wet conditions or wear them separately as weather permits. ...