notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the MEN’S THERMOBALL™ SNOW TRICLIMATE® PARKA in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 3,490 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of April 24, 2017 4:49:20 AM EDT
Insulation traps hot air for reduced heat loss and increased warmth.
Pairs with complementing garments for layering.
- 3-in-1 ski jacket pairs a fully featured DryVent™ 2L jacket with a ThermoBall™-insulated liner jacket
- [Exterior Shell] Signature fit
- Waterproof, breathable, fully seam sealed
- Dual-adjustment, helmet-compatible, removable hood
- Secure-zip chest pocket
- Dual brushed handwarmer pockets
- Dual hip-level flap pockets
- Underarm vents
- Internal media-security pocket
- Dual internal mesh pockets
- Internal goggle pocket
- Four-snap, snap-down stretch powder skirt with gripper elastic
- Wrist accessory pocket with goggle cloth
- [Liner jacket] Zip-in liner jacket
- ThermoBall™ powered by PrimaLoft® synthetic insulation retains loft and warmth, even when wet
- Zip-in-compatible integration with complementing garments from The North Face®
- Avg Weight:
- 1370 g (48.33 oz)
- Center Back:
- Shell: 31"; Liner: 28.5"
- 176 g/m² DryVent™ 2L—100% dobby nylon pinstripe
- 45 g/m² 100% nylon
- 11 g/m² PrimaLoft® ThermoBall™ synthetic insulation
- Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash
Fully loaded for freeride fun in the park the glades or shredding powder stashes our warmest synthetic insulated freeride jacket is crafted with a waterproof exterior and a longer 34"parka length in the back. Varied insulation concentrates the most warmth ...
The classic parka gets a sporty update with this waterproof hooded parka crafted in a versatile mid-waist length to keep you dry while navigating city streets or country roads. The HyVent® twill exterior features nylon ripstop overlay on the shoulders ...
This insulated water-resistant freeride parka is long on style with a 34.25" back hem for extra coverage while waiting to drop into the pipe or riding the chair. The adjustable hood of this ultra-warm jacket has removable faux-fur trim. Rider-specific ...
Navigate the city and dodge any wet weather along the way with this new ultra-soft impossibly dry parka engineered with Gore-TexÂ®. Pairing a stretch-woven exterior for extra mobility with an ultra soft knit interior to keep you warm and comfortable ...