MEN'S THERMOBALL™ SNOW TRICLIMATE® JACKET
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the MEN'S THERMOBALL™ SNOW TRICLIMATE® JACKET in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 2,443 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of October 15, 2019 7:49:15 PM EDT
Designed for Skiing
Designed for Snowboarding
- Waterproof, windproof, insulated 3-in-1 ski jacket
- Standard Fit
- Helmet-compatible hood
- Powder skirt
- Two secure-zip chest pockets
- Secure-zip hand pockets
- Internal goggle pocket
- Underarm vents
- Secure-zip wrist pocket with goggle wipe
- Zip-in integration
- [Inner] Secure-zip hand pockets
- Lightweight ThermoBall™ powered by PrimaLoft® insulation retains warmth when wet
- Durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- Avg Weight:
- 1300 g (45.86 oz)
- Center Back:
- Shell: 31", liner: 29"
- Lifetime Warranty
- 75D x 150D 165 g/m² DryVent™ 2L—100% polyester
- 50D 73 g/m² 100% recycled polyester woven
- 124 g/m² PrimaLoft® ThermoBall™ synthetic
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash
Developed in partnership with Primaloft, Inc., ThermoBall is a revolution in insulation technology. Unlike traditional continuous-filament synthetic insulation, the small, round PrimaLoft synthetic-fiber clusters closely mimic down clusters, trapping heat within small air pockets to retain warmth. Independent clo testing by Kansas State University has shown that ThermoBall has warmth equivalent to 600 fill goose down. As a result, ThermoBall can offer the lightweight warmth and compressibility of down with the wet-weather insulating performance of synthetic insulation.
This waterproof, breathable technology utilizes a polyurethane (PU) coating that consists of a tri-component, multi-layer formula for waterproof protection, moisture permeability and durability. It's been lab- and field-tested to ensure the best possible durability and function.
- Waterproof Rating: 25 PSI minimum after 20 launderings
- Breathability: 750-800 g/m²/24 hours average