MEN'S SUMMIT L3 VENTRIX™ HYBRID HOODIE
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the MEN'S SUMMIT L3 VENTRIX™ HYBRID HOODIE in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
- Avg Weight:
- 440 g (15.52 oz)
- Length from shoulder to hip:
- 30D x 20D 64 g/m² 92% nylon, 8% elastane stretch-woven ripstop with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- 240 g/m² Polartec® Power Grid™ fleece with Hardface® Technology—93% recycled polyester, 7% elastane
- 30D x 20D 60 g/m² 92% nylon, 8% elastane stretch-woven ripstop
- 60 g Ventrix™ 100% polyester stretch synthetic insulation
- Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash
- Lightweight and durable hybrid hoodie is breathable, warm and made for movement
- Summit Series™ represents the world’s finest alpine equipment and apparel
- Ventrix™ is the next evolution of synthetic-insulation technology
- Slim fit
- Made for movement
- Lightweight features with high air permeability
- 60 g Ventrix™ stretch synthetic insulation throughout body
- Bulk-free warmth and ventilation where they're needed
- Pre-tensioned, under-helmet hood
- VISLON® center-front zip
- Two large harness- and pack-compatible pockets with laser-perforated pocket bags for venting
- Internal chest pocket
- Hidden hem cinch-cord can be adjusted through hand pockets
Our new, dynamic ventilation responds to your body movements during aerobic activities for balanced warmth and breathability. Perforated micro vents open with motion to prevent overheating and close with decreased activity to keep you warm and ready for your next move.
Our insulated Ventrix jacket works when you do, releasing excess body heat through dynamic ventilation that opens and closes with motion. These micro vents balance warmth and breathability as you move through any activity in wet, cold conditions.
Summit Series™ represents the pinnacle of outdoor product technology, design innovation and athlete testing. We design this collection to keep our athletes warm, dry and safe in extreme environments and engineer product based on their feedback in the field. This collaboration results in the strongest, lightest gear available that’s built for summit success.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of July 9, 2020 2:38:00 PM EDT