MEN'S SUMMIT L3 DOWN HOODIE
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the MEN'S SUMMIT L3 DOWN HOODIE in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 3,500 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of June 20, 2019 6:15:01 AM EDT
Designed for Climbing
- Summit Series™ represents the world’s finest alpine equipment and apparel
- Pre-tensioned, helmet-compatible hood with elastic binding and rear adjustment
- Exposed, reverse-coil center front and hand pocket zips
- Stowable in hand pocket
- Stretch knit cuff with DWR (Durable water repellent) finish
- Hidden hem cinch-cord can be adjusted through hand pockets
- Avg Weight:
- 380 g (13.4 oz)
- Center Back:
- 10D x 10D 25 g/m² 100% nylon with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- 800 fill goose down; certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union
- Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash
Made with durable crinkle ripstop and 800-fill goose down insulation this hooded denim parka inspired by the coldest and most inhospitable places on the planet offers maximum warmth and protection no matter if you're on the side of a mountain ...
Redesigned to be more sporty and functional without sacrificing the durability and versatility of the original this lightweight abrasion- and weather-resistant training hoodie provides extra protection whether you’re slinging sandbags over your shoulder or climbing ropes.
Tie in and climb through the winter in this ultra warm lightweight hooded jacket that’s insulated with 800 fill down and features our engineered woven-chamber construction that reduces stitching and eliminates cold spots. A harness-friendly Alpine Fit is specifically designed ...