notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the MEN'S L2 FLEECE MID-LAYER in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 2,500 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of June 25, 2017 12:10:37 PM EDT
Maximize your visibility in low light for improved safety.
This product contains material with stretch that allows for greater range of mobility.
- Summit Series™ represents the world’s finest alpine equipment and apparel
- FuseForm™ Polartec® fleece technology for warmth and mobility
- Reflective seam tape for added visibility and strength
- Polartec® Hardface® fleece for durability with an engineered-knit back for targeted comfort and warmth
- Alpine fit
- Harness-compatible pockets
- Sonic-welded seams
- Three external pockets
- FuseForm™ fabric and articulated patterning designed for alpine comfort and mobility
- Minimally seamed hood for added comfort; fits under a helmet
- 196 g/m² 62% recycled polyester, 22% polyester, 16% spandex
- Avg Weight:
- 400 g
- Length from Center Back:
- Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash
Keep your lower half dialed in the most extreme winter environments with heavyweight baselayer tights that deliver an exceptional warmth-to-weight ratio. The anti-odor fleece features FlashDry™ fibers to wick sweat away from the skin and dramatically speed drying time. Constructed ...
Whether you're trekking to your final destination by foot or by yak this heavyweight sweater-knit fleece provides thermal insulation in cool-to-cold conditions. An exceptional warmth-to-weight ratio makes this densely knit yet breathable jacket travel friendly.
Break into the backcountry with the versatile warmth of an insulated mid-layer jacket that's crafted of toasty 800 down-fill and protected by a sleek low-profile nylon ripstop exterior. Fully dialed features include an integrated transceiver security loop at the shoulder ...
Whether it's worn as an exterior shell or a standalone jacket in mild conditions this hybrid jacket provides ideal insulation during hard-charging ski sessions in challenging weather. Constructed with ample (100 g) baffled PrimaLoft® insulation around the core and breathable ...