MEN’S STRAIGHT PARAMOUNT 3.0 CONVERTIBLE PANTS
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the MEN’S STRAIGHT PARAMOUNT 3.0 CONVERTIBLE PANTS in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 920 PeakPoints with this product
Quick-drying fabric moves moisture to the surface to evaporate.
UPF-rated garments offer very good UV protection from prolonged exposure to the sun.
This product contains material with stretch that allows for greater range of mobility.
- Convertible stretch-woven hiking pants with zip-off legs
- Straight fit
- Durable stretch woven fabric
- Durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- Ultraviolet Protection Factor (UPF) 50
- Adjustable belt
- Legs zip off to create 8-inch inseam shorts
- Utility zip pocket at right side seam
- Zip at leg opening
- Heat transfer logo on left thigh
- Avg Weight:
- 500 g (17.5 oz)
- R 31"
- Zip off short inseam:
- 155 g/m² 96% nylon, 4% elastane stretch woven
- Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash