notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the MEN’S STORM WINTER WATERPROOF BOOTS in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 0 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of September 20, 2017 2:09:18 PM EDT
Impenetrable moisture barrier to guarantee dryness.
- Insulated, waterproof leather boot delivers premier winter hiking performance
- Upper: Waterproof-leather upper
- Upper: Protective toe cap
- Upper: HydroSeal® waterproof membrane
- Upper: Mesh collar and tongue
- Upper: Embossed overlays on quarters for structure
- Bottom: Compression-molded EVA midsole with EVA CRADLE™ heel-stability technology
- Upper: 100 g Heatseeker™ insulation
- Bottom: TPU Snake Plate™ forefoot protection
- Bottom: TPU shank
- Bottom: Durable TNF Winter Grip® outsole
- Bottom: IcePick® temperature-sensitive outsole lugs for increased traction
- Approx Weight:
- 1/2 pair: 1 lb 2 oz (516 g) / pair: 2 lbs 4 oz (1032 g) *based on Men’s 9
Stay dry and warm while navigating extreme mountain environments in these waterproof windproof ultra durable Gore-TexR Pro shell pants that feature removable suspenders that can be attached on the front waistband for low-profile support. The Alpine Fit is patterned to ...
Ski or climb in extreme alpine environments with the reliable protection of fully featured Gore-Tex® Pro pants that are designed for crossover appeal. These waterproof and windproof 70D Gore-Tex® pants are updated for 2014 with a metal-buckle detailed belted waistband ...
A sturdy new mid-rise waterproof winter boot built with zonal insulation Cradle™ technology and a TNF Winter Grip® outsole to provide lightweight protection stability and traction in the worst conditions. Zonal insulation provides warmth where it's needed most (in the ...