notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the MEN'S PARAMOUNT PEAK II CONVERTIBLE PANTS in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 800 - 900 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of July 20, 2018 2:56:44 AM EDT
Designed for Hiking
Bluesign® Approved Fabric
Durable Water Repellent
- Best-selling convertible pant now updated with larger pocket space and improved durability
- Relaxed fit
- bluesign® approved fabric
- Durable, midweight, abrasion-resistant nylon
- DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Pant converts to 10” short
- Low-profile buckled belt and elasticized waistband for comfort
- Two hand pockets
- Two Velcro® secure cargo pockets
- Two back pockets
- Zip leg opening
- Cell phone pocket
- Ultraviolet Protection Factor (UPF) 50
- bluesign® approved material
- 70D 168 g/m² 100% nylon faille woven with DWR
- Avg Weight:
- 390 g (13.76 oz)
- S 30”, R 32” L 34”
- Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash
New midweight cotton ripstop pants are rugged enough to handle maintenance work in your backyard while remaining comfortable during trips to the hardware store. Triple-stitched seams ensure that these durable pants will last for seasons to come. Constructed with articulated ...
Whether you’re maneuvering through a boulder field or hedging a sketchy river crossing you’ll be covered in these rugged midweight pants crafted with durable yet flexible Sorona® Triexta-blend fabric and articulated seams for maximum range of motion. Available with 30 ...
Stay comfortable on multiday hikes regardless of conditions with these versatile durable pants that easily convert to 10-inch shorts and feature water-repellent nylon fabric to keep you dryer and a zip-close cargo pocket to stow trail permits.