MEN'S PARAMOUNT PEAK II CONVERTIBLE PANTS
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the MEN'S PARAMOUNT PEAK II CONVERTIBLE PANTS in in size length is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 800 - 900 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! VIPeak Members get free online returns. Everyone gets free returns in-store.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of October 24, 2016 10:48:14 AM EDT
Durable Water Repellent
DWR is applied to the face of the fabric to provide the first line of defense against wet weather.
UPF-rated garments offer very good UV protection from prolonged exposure to the sun.
Bluesign® Approved Fabric
Standard for environmental health & safety in the manufacturing process.
- Best-selling convertible pant now updated with larger pocket space and improved durability
- Relaxed fit
- bluesign® approved fabric
- Durable, midweight, abrasion-resistant nylon
- DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Pant converts to 10” short
- Low-profile buckled belt and elasticized waistband for comfort
- Two hand pockets
- Two Velcro® secure cargo pockets
- Two back pockets
- Zip leg opening
- Cell phone pocket
- Ultraviolet Protection Factor (UPF) 50
- bluesign® approved material
- 70D 168 g/m² 100% nylon faille woven with DWR
- Avg Weight:
- 390 g (13.76 oz)
- S 30”, R 32” L 34”
- Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash
When you're in the middle of the wilderness and the ominous skies open up and it starts to pour reach into your pack and slip on these seam-sealed technical pants for lightweight rain protection. The HyVent® 2.5 exterior provides multi-layered ...
We built our most advanced hard shell pant for alpine climbing in extreme conditions: It delivers targeted durability and superior protection with localized FuseFormâ¢ construction and a highly breathable waterproof GORE-TEXÂ® 3L membrane.