MEN'S PARAMOUNT TRAIL CONVERTIBLE PANTS
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the MEN'S PARAMOUNT TRAIL CONVERTIBLE PANTS in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 700 - 800 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of February 19, 2019 3:56:23 AM EST
UPF-rated garments offer very good UV protection from prolonged exposure to the sun.
- Durable, water-repellent convertible pants
- Relaxed Straight Fit
- Durable water-repellent (DWR) finish sheds light rain
- Ultraviolet Protection Factor (UPF) 50
- Snap center front with zip-fly
- Fold-over waistband with partial elastic and adjustable belt
- Streamlined, welt hand and rear pockets
- Zip-close cargo pocket
- Legs zip off to create 10" shorts
- 17" leg opening
- Gusseted inseam
- Embroidered logo on left cargo pocket
- Avg Weight:
- 420 g (15 oz)
- S 30", R 32", L 34"
- 168 g/m² 100% nylon
- Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash
Perfect for multi-day hikes these ultralight waterproof and windproof rain pants feature knee-high zippers to help you change in a hurry. The elastic waist keeps pants from sagging and adjustable ankle closures prevent water from seeping into socks.