notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the MEN'S PARAMOUNT PEAK II CONVERTIBLE PANTS in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 800 - 900 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! VIPeak Members get free online returns. Everyone gets free returns in-store.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of February 23, 2017 11:30:28 AM EST
Durable Water Repellent
DWR is applied to the face of the fabric to provide the first line of defense against wet weather.
UPF-rated garments offer very good UV protection from prolonged exposure to the sun.
Bluesign® Approved Fabric
Standard for environmental health & safety in the manufacturing process.
- Best-selling convertible pant now updated with larger pocket space and improved durability
- Relaxed fit
- bluesign® approved fabric
- Durable, midweight, abrasion-resistant nylon
- DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Pant converts to 10” short
- Low-profile buckled belt and elasticized waistband for comfort
- Two hand pockets
- Two Velcro® secure cargo pockets
- Two back pockets
- Zip leg opening
- Cell phone pocket
- Ultraviolet Protection Factor (UPF) 50
- bluesign® approved material
- 70D 168 g/m² 100% nylon faille woven with DWR
- Avg Weight:
- 390 g (13.76 oz)
- S 30”, R 32” L 34”
- Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash
Built for a day at the crag these convertible climbing pants will keep you comfortable during the approach and when you're sending. Wear these versatile pants at their 32" length during the cool morning hours and zip off the legs ...
Whether you're lead climber or belayer these climbing pants have got you covered. The breathability of cotton is blended with smooth durable nylon for next-to-skin comfort. The harness-friendly design provides a comfortably snug fit that won't bunch up. A streamlined ...