notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the MEN’S NUPTSE RIDGE PARKA in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 1,794 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of May 21, 2018 7:13:54 AM EDT
Insulation traps hot air for reduced heat loss and increased warmth.
High-fill power goose down ranging from 550 to 900 fill, the highest quality commercially available.
Durable Water Repellent
DWR is applied to the face of the fabric to provide the first line of defense against wet weather.
- Parka-length, 700 fill goose down insulated jacket with a Sherpa-lined hood
- Relaxed fit
- 700 fill goose down (certified to the RDS by Control Union) throughout the body and sleeves and 120 g Heatseeker™ insulation in the hood
- Two-layer, waterproof overlay for added weather protection
- Fully adjustable, Sherpa-lined hood
- Center front stormflap with Velcro® closure
- Two-way, center front zip
- Secure-zip hand and internal pockets
- Internal comfort cuff
- Hem cinch-cord
- Media compatible
- Avg Weight:
- 1004 g (35.4 oz)
- Center Back:
- 50D 86 g/m2 100% nylon with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- Process print:
- 50D 80 g/m² 100% polyester with DWR finish
- 167 g/m² 100% ripstop nylon with DWR finish
- 700 fill goose down certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union; 120 g Heatseeker™
- Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash
Keep him warmer this winter in a 550-fill down insulated winter jacket that reverses from smooth nylon taffeta to a solid quilting. One side is treated with a water-repellent finish to shed light moisture. Elastic binding at cuffs hood and ...
Always ready for long commutes in challenging ever-changing conditions this 3-in-1 jacket system pairs a longer waterproof hooded shell with a shorter zip-in insulated liner jacket. Wear both jackets together for all-around weather protection or separately on milder days.
For on-mountain versatility and customized weather protection this alpine-specific jacket system pairs a waterproof streamlined shell with a reversible zip-in insulated (100 g) liner. The warm liner jacket can be removed during spring skiing conditions or worn as a standalone ...
This down-insulated waterproof jacket stays true to The North Face® tradition with innovative attributes and encompasses a detachable faux fur trim on the hood for added protection and style. With multiple pockets this durable jacket is ideal wear on cold ...