notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the MEN'S MOUNTAIN LIGHT TRICLIMATE® JACKET in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 3,490 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of August 19, 2017 12:58:36 PM EDT
Impenetrable moisture barrier to guarantee dryness.
Insulation traps hot air for reduced heat loss and increased warmth.
High-fill power goose down ranging from 550 to 900 fill, the highest quality commercially available.
- Weatherproof, down-insulated three-in-one jacket with a hood
- Standard Fit
- Waterproof, breathable seam-sealed Gore-Tex® 2L shell
- 100% windproof fabric
- Zip-in-compatible integration with complimentary garments from The North Face®
- Removable, fully adjustable hood
- Stormflap with Velcro® closure covers the center front zip
- Covered, secure-zip hand and chest pockets
- Pit-zip venting for added breathability
- Adjustable Velcro® cuff tabs
- Hem cinch-cord
- [Inner] 550 fill goose down offers superior warmth yet remains highly compressible
- Product certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union
- Low-profile reverse-coil center front zip
- Covered, secure-zip hand pockets
- Avg Weight:
- 1050 g (37 oz)
- Center Back:
- 50D 101 g/m² Gore-Tex® Paclite®—100% polyester with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- 30D 45 g/m² 100% nylon taffeta with DWR finish
- 550 fill goose down
- Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash