notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the MEN’S LONG-SLEEVE TRAVERSE SHIRT in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 750 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of June 26, 2017 7:26:40 AM EDT
Lightweight fabrics that help regulate body temperature.
Quick-drying fabric moves moisture to the surface to evaporate.
UPF-rated garments offer very good UV protection from prolonged exposure to the sun.
- Quick-drying long-sleeve hiking shirt
- Active fit
- Large chest pockets with Velcro® closure
- Passport pocket inside left chest with Velcro® closure
- Mesh interior pocket
- Buttons on sleeves keep tabbed cuffs in place
- Mesh-lined ventilation at upper back
- Ultraviolet Protection Factor (UPF) 30
- Screen-printed logo on left chest
- Contains more than 50% recycled content
- Avg Weight:
- 260 g (9 oz)
- Center Back Length:
- 112 g/m² 50% polyester, 50% recycled polyester woven heather with FlashDry™
- Lifetime Warranty
Maximize your coverage from the sun with a UPF 50 long-sleeve watershirt that prevents chafing with a quick-drying fabrication featuring four-way stretch. Raglan-seamed long sleeves and flat-locked stitching increases your comfort when paddling through the water.