MEN’S LIBERTINE CONVERTIBLE PANTS
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the MEN’S LIBERTINE CONVERTIBLE PANTS in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 0 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! VIPeak Members get free online returns. Everyone gets free returns in-store.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of January 20, 2017 10:25:05 AM EST
UPF-rated garments offer very good UV protection from prolonged exposure to the sun.
- Active fit has a slightly slimmer leg and a classic cuff opening
- Woven outdoor pants convert from 32" full length to 10" shorts
- Triple needle reinforced stitching at critical seams
- Front slash hand pockets
- Two rear patch pockets with secure flap at right rear pocket
- Articulated knees for freedom of movement
- Garment washed for softness
- Crotch gusset
- Side cargo pockets
- Side ankle zips
- Envelope rear right pocket
- Binding at waistband and pockets for additional reinforcement
- Bartack detailing
- Chalk bag loop on back belt loop
- Ultraviolet Protection Factor (UPF) 50
- bluesign® approved fabric
- 70D 130 g/m² (4.59 oz/yd2) 73% nylon, 27% cotton faille weave
- Average Weight:
- 380 g (13.4 oz)
- R 32”, shorts 10”
- Lifetime Warranty
Peak-bagging alpinists require nearly indestructible pants that will weather multiple summit pushes. These rugged pants are constructed with an ultra-durable 70D Gore-Tex® Pro Shell exterior that remains waterproof and windproof in the most demanding mountain environments. The waist features an ...
Train for the physical demands of mountain sports in durable woven training pants engineered with stretch-mesh panels for improved range of motion. A flat construction at the front and back waistband remains low-profile during a round of Murphys or crunches. ...