notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the MEN’S LIBERTINE CONVERTIBLE PANTS in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 0 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! VIPeak Members get free online returns. Everyone gets free returns in-store.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of February 26, 2017 7:06:28 PM EST
UPF-rated garments offer very good UV protection from prolonged exposure to the sun.
- Active fit has a slightly slimmer leg and a classic cuff opening
- Woven outdoor pants convert from 32" full length to 10" shorts
- Triple needle reinforced stitching at critical seams
- Front slash hand pockets
- Two rear patch pockets with secure flap at right rear pocket
- Articulated knees for freedom of movement
- Garment washed for softness
- Crotch gusset
- Side cargo pockets
- Side ankle zips
- Envelope rear right pocket
- Binding at waistband and pockets for additional reinforcement
- Bartack detailing
- Chalk bag loop on back belt loop
- Ultraviolet Protection Factor (UPF) 50
- bluesign® approved fabric
- 70D 130 g/m² (4.59 oz/yd2) 73% nylon, 27% cotton faille weave
- Average Weight:
- 380 g (13.4 oz)
- R 32”, shorts 10”
- Lifetime Warranty
Whether you're lead climber or belayer these climbing pants have got you covered. The breathability of cotton is blended with smooth durable nylon for next-to-skin comfort. The harness-friendly design provides a comfortably snug fit that won't bunch up. A streamlined ...