MEN’S QUINCE JACKET
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the MEN’S QUINCE JACKET in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 0 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of October 15, 2019 7:49:20 PM EDT
Designed for Climbing
- Mid or outer layer designed for ski mountaineering, backcountry skiing and alpine climbing
- 800 fill goose down offers superior, compressible warmth
- Zip handwarmer pockets are generous and easy to access
- Internal elastic-bound cuffs
- Hidden hem cinch-cord at center front zip
- DWR (durable water repellent) coating repels light moisture
- Avg Weight:
- 373 g (13 oz)
- Center Back:
- body: 15D 32 g/m² 100% nylon double ripstop with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- 800 fill goose down
- Lifetime Warranty
Goose Down Fill
Using only the highest-quality goose down in all of our products, each lot of down is thoroughly tested at three stages of production for loftiness, moisture resistance and ability to regain loft after compression. The fill power of goose down is an indicator of two important features: the warmth-to-weight ratio and compressibility, both critical to the user's warmth comfort. True fill power is measured by placing one ounce of down graduated cylinder and measuring the volume the down occupies cubic inches. Our products are insulated with exclusive, high-fill-power down ranging from 550 fill to 950 fill, representing the highest-quality down commercially available.