notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the MEN'S THERMOBALL™ HOODIE in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 2,200 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of February 19, 2018 1:23:49 AM EST
- Water-resistant, insulated jacket packs into its own hand pocket
- Lightweight ThermoBall™ insulation retains warmth when wet
- Standard Fit
- 15D nylon ripstop
- Hood binding for a better fit
- Lightweight, durable VISLON® center front zip
- Covered, secure-zip hand pockets
- Internal chest pocket
- Internal, elastic-bound cuffs
- Hem cinch-cord
- Media compatible
- Avg Weight:
- 390 g (13.8 oz)
- Center Back:
- 15D 33 g/m² 100% nylon ripstop with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- 30D 52 g/m² 100% nylon with DWR finish
- 30D 46 g/m² 100% nylon with DWR finish
- 10 g/ft² and 11 g/ft² PrimaLoft® ThermoBall™ synthetic insulation
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash
- Lifetime Waranty
Dial in your winter protection with a 3-in-1 jacket system that provides customized levels of coverage for protection from prolonged exposure to water and wind just pair the waterproof DryVent™ shell with the zip-in windproof stretch soft-shell jacket.
Engineered to maximize your freedom as you rise up the face this smooth-face fleece features FuseForm™ targeted seamless construction that eliminates friction while you climb and body-mapped knit backing that’s ultra-durable and breathes right where you need it to.
Tie in and climb through the winter in this ultra warm lightweight jacket that’s insulated with 800 fill down and features our engineered woven-chamber construction that reduces stitching and eliminates cold spots. A harness-friendly Alpine Fit is specifically designed for ...