MEN’S MCMURDO PARKA II
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the MEN’S MCMURDO PARKA II in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Impenetrable moisture barrier to guarantee dryness.
High-fill power goose down ranging from 550 to 900 fill, the highest quality commercially available.
- Avg Weight:
- 1915 g (67.6 oz)
- Center Back:
- solid shell: HyVent™ 2L—100% nylon ripstop
- heather shell: HyVent™ 2L—100% polyester twill
- lining: 100% polyester taffeta
- 550 fill down
- Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash
- Warm, waterproof winter parka now fits closer to the body
- Removable hood with removable faux-fur brim
- Emergency neck gaiter tucks into collar when not in use (built into hood)
- Now crafted with a two-way front zipper
- Reverse-coil zips on chest
- Media and side-entry waist pocket
- Top-entry Velcro® flap pocket
- VISLON® center front zip with snap placket
- Velcro® tabs on sleeve cuffs
- Embroidered logo on chest and back
RESPONSIBLE DOWN STANDARD
Certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union. The RDS ensures that our down does not come from animals that have been subject to any unnecessary harm, such as force-feeding or live-plucking, and helps track the down used in our products from farm to finished garment.
The fill power of goose down indicates two important features: the warmth-to-weight ratio and compressibility. Our products are insulated with exclusive, high-fill-power down ranging from 550 fill to 950 fill, representing the highest-quality down commercially available.
Goose Down Fill
Using only the highest-quality goose down in all of our products, each lot of down is thoroughly tested at three stages of production for loftiness, moisture resistance and ability to regain loft after compression. The fill power of goose down is an indicator of two important features: the warmth-to-weight ratio and compressibility, both critical to the user's warmth comfort. True fill power is measured by placing one ounce of down graduated cylinder and measuring the volume the down occupies cubic inches. Our products are insulated with exclusive, high-fill-power down ranging from 550 fill to 950 fill, representing the highest-quality down commercially available.
This waterproof, breathable technology utilizes a polyurethane (PU) coating that consists of a tri-component, multi-layer formula for waterproof protection, moisture permeability and durability. It's been lab- and field-tested to ensure the best possible durability and function.
- Waterproof Rating: 25 PSI minimum after 20 launderings
- Breathability: 750-800 g/m²/24 hours average
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of July 12, 2020 7:43:06 PM EDT