MEN'S GOTHAM JACKET III
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the MEN'S GOTHAM JACKET III in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
- Avg Weight:
- 1405 g (49.6 oz)
- Center Back:
- Solid and dobby:
- 169 g/m² DryVent™ 2L—100% nylon
- 270 g/m² DryVent™ 2L—100% polyester herringbone
- 73 g/m² 100% recycled polyester taffeta
- 550 fill goose down
- Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash
- Waterproof, down jacket with an adjustable hood
- Standard Fit
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 2L shell
- 100% windproof fabric
- Product certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union
- Snap-off, removable, faux-fur ruff
- Stormflap with snap closure covers the VISLON® center front zip
- Patch pockets on chest and bicep
- Inset rib-knit cuff for additional protection
- Rib-knit hem
- Internal, secure-zip, media-compatible pocket
- Faux-leather TNF™ patch logo on sleeve on holiday style
- Embroidered TNF™ logo on chest and back shoulder
This waterproof, breathable technology utilizes a polyurethane (PU) coating that consists of a tri-component, multi-layer formula for waterproof protection, moisture permeability and durability. It's been lab- and field-tested to ensure the best possible durability and function.
- Waterproof Rating: 25 PSI minimum after 20 launderings
- Breathability: 750-800 g/m²/24 hours average
RESPONSIBLE DOWN STANDARD
Certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union. The RDS ensures that our down does not come from animals that have been subject to any unnecessary harm, such as force-feeding or live-plucking, and helps track the down used in our products from farm to finished garment.
The fill power of goose down indicates two important features: the warmth-to-weight ratio and compressibility. Our products are insulated with exclusive, high-fill-power down ranging from 550 fill to 950 fill, representing the highest-quality down commercially available.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of May 29, 2020 3:54:12 AM EDT
The iconic Denali returns as an anorak constructed with recycled fleece for unmatched warmth comfort and durability. The Denali Collection is inspired by our original Denali Jacket that debuted in 1988 on the backs of Todd Skinner and Paul Piana ...