MEN’S GAMBIT TRICLIMATE® JACKET
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the MEN’S GAMBIT TRICLIMATE® JACKET in in size length is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 2,990 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! VIPeak Members get free online returns. Everyone gets free returns in-store.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of October 24, 2016 7:33:21 PM EDT
Impenetrable moisture barrier to guarantee dryness.
Insulation traps hot air for reduced heat loss and increased warmth.
Lightweight fabrics that help regulate body temperature.
- 3-in-1 ski jacket system pairs a waterproof shell with a zip-in sweater-fleece liner jacket
- [Outer] Signature fit is tailored for alpine-specific mobility
- Waterproof, windproof, breathable, fully seam sealed
- Dual-adjustment, helmet-compatible, removable hood
- Secure-zip chest pocket
- Dual brushed handwarmer pockets
- Underarm vents
- Internal media-security pocket
- Dual internal mesh pockets
- Internal goggle pocket
- Two-snap powder skirt
- Wrist accessory pocket with goggle cloth
- Polyurethane (PU) logo
- [Inner] New sweater-fleece liner jacket is light yet warm
- Zip-in-compatible integration with complementing garments from The North Face®
- Avg Weight:
- 1371 g (48.36 oz)
- Center Back:
- Shell: 31.25"; Liner: 28.5"
- 340 g/m² DryVent® 2L—97% polyester, 3% elastane soft shell
- 300D 259 g/m² 100% heathered polyester sweater fleece
- Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash
This is the versatile (and reversible) lightly insulated layering piece that ski bums will live in through peak ski season and beyond. The water-resistant exterior gives this snap-front jacket extra weather protection and the drawstring hem can be adjusted to ...
Always ready for long commutes in challenging ever-changing conditions this 3-in-1 jacket system pairs a longer waterproof hooded shell with a shorter zip-in insulated liner jacket. Wear both jackets together for all-around weather protection or separately on milder days.
For technical layering at its best this highly breathable insulated hybrid backcountry jacket is specifically designed to be layered under our Steep Series jackets. The durable exterior has four-way stretch at the shoulders and underarms for improved freedom of movement ...
Delivering well-rounded protection in alpine environments our warmest synthetic-insulated hard-shell mountaineering jacket features ample insulation (133 g) throughout the body and slightly less insulation (100 g) in the hood and sleeves.The durable weatherproof exterior protects the PrimaLoft® Gold ...