notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the MEN’S GAMBIT TRICLIMATE® JACKET in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 0 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of October 18, 2017 4:12:23 PM EDT
Impenetrable moisture barrier to guarantee dryness.
Insulation traps hot air for reduced heat loss and increased warmth.
Lightweight fabrics that help regulate body temperature.
- 3-in-1 ski jacket system pairs a waterproof shell with a zip-in sweater-fleece liner jacket
- [Outer] Signature fit is tailored for alpine-specific mobility
- Waterproof, windproof, breathable, fully seam sealed
- Dual-adjustment, helmet-compatible, removable hood
- Secure-zip chest pocket
- Dual brushed handwarmer pockets
- Underarm vents
- Internal media-security pocket
- Dual internal mesh pockets
- Internal goggle pocket
- Two-snap powder skirt
- Wrist accessory pocket with goggle cloth
- Polyurethane (PU) logo
- [Inner] New sweater-fleece liner jacket is light yet warm
- Zip-in-compatible integration with complementing garments from The North Face®
- Avg Weight:
- 1371 g (48.36 oz)
- Center Back:
- Shell: 31.25"; Liner: 28.5"
- 340 g/m² DryVent® 2L—97% polyester, 3% elastane soft shell
- 300D 259 g/m² 100% heathered polyester sweater fleece
- Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash
For versatile performance in cool to cold conditions this three-in-one jacket integrates the protection of a waterproof hard shell with the lightweight warmth of a soft-shell liner. The waterproof HyVent® exterior remains breathable during aerobic activity in wet weather. Zip ...
Always ready for long commutes in challenging ever-changing conditions this 3-in-1 jacket system pairs a longer waterproof hooded shell with a shorter zip-in insulated liner jacket. Wear both jackets together for all-around weather protection or separately on milder days.
Ready for boot packing skinning and carving up powder during backcountry tours this fully featured hard-shell ski jacket provides maximum weather protection and durability without weight. The weatherproof 40D Gore-Tex® Pro exterior is up to 28% more breathable while still ...
Whether you’re carving turns at Chamonix or Crested Butte this waterproof ski jacket is fully dialed for the slopes with premier alpine-specific technical features a soft herringbone exterior and lightweight-yet-warm insulation that concentrates the most warmth (100 g) at the ...