Men’s Down Sierra 3.0 Jacket
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Men’s Down Sierra 3.0 Jacket in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 2,790 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of October 19, 2019 8:14:44 AM EDT
Designed for City
- Standard fit
- Center front zip has a retro snap-closure stormflap
- Double-entry heritage Sierra pockets with secure-Velcro® closure
- Three-piece, adjustable hood with shockcord
- Recycled 600 fill waterfowl down
- Internal grosgrain locker loop
- Adjustable hem with shockcord
- 125 g/m² 72% recycled polyester, 28% cotton with non-PFC durable water-repellent (non-PFC DWR) finish
- 73 g/m² 100% recycled polyester
- recycled 600 fill waterfowl down; certified to the Global Recycled Standard (GRS) by Textile Exchange
- Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash
Crafted with FUTURELIGHT™ 3L fabric the A-CAD jacket keeps you dry and comfortable on big-mountain powder. Breathe (and move) easier on any ride with a more relaxed fit and a soft-brushed warm tricot backer that actually feels good against your ...
The iconic Denali returns as an anorak constructed with recycled fleece for unmatched warmth comfort and durability. The Denali Collection is inspired by our original Denali Jacket that debuted in 1988 on the backs of Todd Skinner and Paul Piana ...
Built to withstand the elements on the tough days in the backcountry this superlight breathable-waterproof FUTURELIGHT™ jacket features a simple but streamlined design for more flexibility and protection as you skin up to fresh lines.