Men's Cryos Down Parka II
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Men's Cryos Down Parka II in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 0 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of October 15, 2019 9:50:30 AM EDT
- Standard fit, 800-fill down parka
- Fixed hood with exposed soft elastic on interior hood opening
- Exposed, AquaGuard®, VISLON® center front zip
- Internal, secure-zip chest pocket
- Half-exposed, AquaGuard®, concealed lower hand pockets and vertical chest zip pocket with partially exposed tape
- Interior, stretch-woven Gloves pockets
- Concealed-zip core vents
- Soft elastic on cuff interior
- Hem cinch-cord
- Media compatible
- Avg Weight:
- 1000 g (35.3 oz)
- Center Back:
- crinkle ripstop:
- 40D 62 g/m² 100% nylon with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- 144 g/m² 97% cotton, 3% elastane twill with DWR finish
- 50D 76 g/m² 100% polyester brushed taffeta with mechanical stretch
- 800 fill goose down; certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union
- Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash
RESPONSIBLE DOWN STANDARD
Certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union. The RDS ensures that our down does not come from animals that have been subject to any unnecessary harm, such as force-feeding or live-plucking, and helps track the down used in our products from farm to finished garment.
The fill power of goose down indicates two important features: the warmth-to-weight ratio and compressibility. Our products are insulated with exclusive, high-fill-power down ranging from 550 fill to 950 fill, representing the highest-quality down commercially available.